Anyone know the backstory on this picture?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tonywonder
    replied
    They were obviously ghost-riding the whip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Clarkson mistook the E30 for a lorry and thought he could one-up the brick wall.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoshun
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    R3v members drifting out of truck collision situations again?
    He still posts here too...

    Originally posted by JBird
    Maybe e30tech people will know...
    I would jello wrestle you for saying that. :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    R3v bumbner tuck gone awry.

    -Charlie
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Maybe it was a big budget gay pr0n, and having a wrecked car was important to developing the plot.
    Obviously not, since the car would have been REAR ended........


    Duh.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Oh nvm.

    It was clearly a failed attempt at a front bumbner tuck on a euro bumpered car while receiving road head from E30 F34R.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    My girlfriend was giving me road head...

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Maybe e30tech people will know...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    It has a roll bar in the rear window.....Cage Crash Test?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    R3v members drifting out of truck collision situations again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    R3v bumbner tuck gone awry.

    -Charlie
    Oops, didn't see that. (I searched for Bumper in the topic to make sure I'm not repeating someone. Should've searched for Bumbner as well.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    Bumper tuck went wrong?



    (I know it's a Euro)

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Crash testing in Soviet Russia.

    Leave a comment:


  • TS323
    replied
    from the pictures it looks like it was a test. look at all the shit in the background.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER
    I didnt want to tell you guys this but, i am getting divorced and my lawyer told me my ex was going to get that e30. I said fuck that noise, well she can have it now. :giggle:

    hahahahahaha. Take off the rear bumper first.

    Originally posted by 5spoke
    chick driving?
    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:

Working...