sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
    Originally posted by e30lov
    sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
    Adventures of an E30

Comment

too cheap for pricey mods? Call it OEM+
      1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Pictures have some photographic qualities. But damn. If we start posting pictures of VWs, does it mean we also need to start discussing hair gel, hair styling and fist pumping, Jerzy Style?

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
          Bet it's an automatic kekeke
          Nope. Kid actually has taste. It was one of those deal you couldnt pass up things. His dad works at a VW dealership and he was able to get his hands on this for like 4k less then what they usually go for. His dad was willing to get it for him as a gift. Hes pretty big in the car scene but doesnt really like getting his hands to dirty so this car works great from him. Super reliable and smooth running unlike most of our e30's. I wouldnt want this as my own car, but its still respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
            Nope. Kid actually has taste. It was one of those deal you couldnt pass up things. His dad works at a VW dealership and he was able to get his hands on this for like 4k less then what they usually go for. His dad was willing to get it for him as a gift. Hes pretty big in the car scene but doesnt really like getting his hands to dirty so this car works great from him. Super reliable and smooth running unlike most of our e30's. I wouldnt want this as my own car, but its still respectable.
            So your saying he is daddy's little boy, and a bitch who doesn't want to work on his own damn car. Just what the VW community needs.

Car looks clean at least. I wouldn't mind having one if I wasn't sick of FWD already.

Comment

Like the pictures could care less about the care. Swap in your car you'd get less flak.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
                So your saying he is daddy's little boy, and a bitch who doesn't want to work on his own damn car. Just what the VW community needs.

Car looks clean at least. I wouldn't mind having one if I wasn't sick of FWD already.
                And your just what the e30 community, another douche who thinks there the shit.

If your dad offered to get you a car because he was able to get one for an awesome price what would you do? You would get it and be super thankful for it like he is. Cars like this arent like e30's. Its not like you need to be working on them all the time to keep them running. And he knows its just a jetta, he doesnt wanna go all out on it. He just set it up really clean and got it looking really good.

I think Jetta's are chick cars just as much as the next e30 guy, but I dont talk shit on them or the people that drive them, whats the point?

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Like the pictures could care less about the care. Swap in your car you'd get less flak.
                  I did shoot some pics of mine here too. Pics will be going into my build thread.

Comment

Car looks good. Ok I get that the Jetta is not the coolest car; but this particular car is 100x cooler than ANY car my friends who aren't car guys drive.

This wasn't a check out how badass my friends MKIV thread, it was hey look I shot this clean car thread. But alas this is R3v where if you posted your friends gtr on ADV1's slammed everyone would be posting that's not what i would have spend 100k on blah blah blah blah.

the photography is really good, I always repost your stuff on a local forum! everyone loves your ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                      And your just what the e30 community, another douche who thinks there the shit.

If your dad offered to get you a car because he was able to get one for an awesome price what would you do? You would get it and be super thankful for it like he is. Cars like this arent like e30's. Its not like you need to be working on them all the time to keep them running. And he knows its just a jetta, he doesnt wanna go all out on it. He just set it up really clean and got it looking really good.

I think Jetta's are chick cars just as much as the next e30 guy, but I dont talk shit on them or the people that drive them, whats the point?
                      Sorry, try again. I'm just a guy who has bought, worked on, and paid for every car I own. I think you can understand my lower level of respect for someone who won't work on their own car.

I got nothing against the car, just not a fan of people who don't like turning wrenches on their car or those who get cars handed to them.

From the sounds of it, the car didn't end up being a gift, just a discount, which I definitely have no issue with. My step dad helped get me a discount on my Ford.

Jetta's are good cars, far better than my Contour.

Comment

Looks clean, fuck the haters. I'd happily sub that in for daily duty.
                        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

why is there a toll booth in your gas station?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                            why is there a toll booth in your gas station?
                            Attendants little room. Here in jersey we pump fist, not gas, remember

Comment

oh that's right, jersey is one of those states where you're not allowed to pump your own gas. i never understood that.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

i spot a e30 second pic :D haha

clean shots, simple and sweet

and ya thats the cleanest gas station iv ever seen- looks brand new
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X