X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pfahls1 View Post
    That's the cleanest....

Gas station, I've ever seen!
    Man, I was thinking the same thing. Ive never seen a fuel station like that in Houston... ever
    sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      i spot a e30 second pic :D haha

clean shots, simple and sweet

and ya thats the cleanest gas station iv ever seen- looks brand new
      Originally posted by accident View Post
      oh that's right, jersey is one of those states where you're not allowed to pump your own gas. i never understood that.
      Originally posted by Supadave View Post
      Man, I was thinking the same thing. Ive never seen a fuel station like that in Houston... ever
      Like i said they just built it, its brand new, and its not open yet.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post

I got nothing against the car, just not a fan of people who don't like turning wrenches on their car or those who get cars handed to
        So you repair everything you own? We're not all mechanically inclined, some people have no choice but to hav a professional work on their car, but I'm sure you knew that. Your parents must be proud of you

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
        P2 S60 Daily
        IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
          Gotta hava wawa

The first car I bought was a mk4 jetta vrsex...I smashed it into a divider
          Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
          So you repair everything you own? We're not all mechanically inclined, some people have no choice but to hav a professional work on their car, but I'm sure you knew that. Your parents must be proud of you
          troll much?
          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
          X