Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY pops taking care of a robber.

Hello.

Well last night a robber tried to rob me and my dads pizza store, and he got more than he wanted. Thank god everyone was ok. I wasnt there but my dad handled the business pretty well. Video is pretty funny, and I was excited so I posted this OT. BTW im the idiot that says the "Good guys finally won"... I know bad line. haha.

Should be the first video that pops up in top stories.

WBFF Fox45 provides local news, weather forecasts, traffic updates, notices of events and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for Baltimore and nearby towns and communities in Maryland, including Annapolis, Crofton, Glen Burnie, Linthicum, Pasadena, Severn, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Essex, Parkville, Owings Mills, Towson, White Marsh, Woodlawn, Hampstead, Sykesville, Taneytown, Westminster, Elkton, Perryville, Pt. Deposit, Rising Sun, Aberdeen, Abingdon, Bel Air, Edgewood, Fallston, Havre De Grace, Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, and Ocean City.

Edit, Another news team

Dude, your dad's a Man. Capital M.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

ahahahahah fucking awesome. Beat the fuck up by a giant pizza spatula.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Epic win! hahaha
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

niceeeeee

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
          Ig:ryno_pzk
          I like the tuna here.
          Originally posted by lambo
          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Nice dude.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Pizza Bolis???? ha ha ha duuude I LOOOOVE Pizza Bolis!!! When I lived in Harford County I went to the BelAir Pizza Bolis ALL THE TIME!!! best pizza I have ever eaten!! No wonder your dad defended it!! ha ha ha!!!!

too bad I have never been to your specific Pizza Bolis.... Man, this is bringing back the memories.... no Pizza Bolis in Colorado!

but seriously your dad is a bad-ass. and that guy pisses me off bad, leaving a 9 month old BY HIMSELF in a hotel room. The types of people that do that, and are drug addicted, and need to rob pizza joints to feed their addiction, need to be eradicated from society and their kids adopted into actual families with responsible parents.

Comment

OH MY FUCK MARIJUANA AND PARAPHENIlia (sp?)

OH MY GOD...

EDIT:

fucking awesome dude, your dad rules.
                [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                  OH MY FUCK MARIJUANA AND PARAPHENIlia (sp?)

OH MY GOD...

EDIT:

fucking awesome dude, your dad rules.
                  Oh com eon, the guy had to be a tweaker...if he was just a stoner he would have wanted a pizza!

Dude, your Dad kicks ass. Make sure you show him this thread. He is R3V approved!

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nice win, your dad should've hit his ugly bitch in the face with the spatula as well....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Those pizza spatulas hurt if you hit someone with an edge.

Props for your Dad getting this bitch. We need more like Dad.

Comment

awesome man. The more people stand up for them selves and dont let degenerates like this get way with that shit. The less it will happen.

Good for your pops my I suggest a ball bat or something under the counter as well?????
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Reasons why I never go to baltimore. :-p

Glad things turned out ok. Your dad has balls of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Good for your pops my I suggest a shot gun or something under the counter as well?????
                            Fixed.

Comment

your pops is the fucking man
                              Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Working...
                              X