Little Rant Here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Actually, the passing of an elder is when comes to realize that the legacy must be transfered to the younger ones. You just don't trash or erase it. If my father had died, I would seek for whatever I can keep to myself, and then to my own children. Pretty sure that the OP had affection for his grand dad and would have liked to "keep in touch" through grand dad's music. The elders are your roots.
    true but... His dad had to fly in to deal with the death of his father and all the hassles that brings on what must have been a strict time line.
    I cant imagine how difficult that would be if he were local let alone long distance. Im sure he had limited time to get a lot done.. All the while grieving
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Actually, the passing of an elder is when comes to realize that the legacy must be transfered to the younger ones. You just don't trash or erase it. If my father had died, I would seek for whatever I can keep to myself, and then to my own children. Pretty sure that the OP had affection for his grand dad and would have liked to "keep in touch" through grand dad's music. The elders are your roots.
      Well said man.

I'm sorry OP, communication is very important in situations like this.
      -Nick
      Originally posted by 87e30
      First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Lee, this is great. Dont make the smae mistakes my Dad did when the time comes.

Trying to put this in perspective... basically what he did is give a decent E36 to a thrift store. Yay

Comment

Working...
        X