No announcement yet.

Don't sell out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new WP7 is pretty nice. It will take some time to get a strong developer following. I am not a fan of the Iphone since I don't care to be told what I can and can not have on my phone. But since the FCC made it legal to Jailbreak (iOS), Root (Android), and HSPL (WM) you will see tons more grey area apps. Besides I get tons of work all the time to fix screens and all kinds of other crap on the iphones, especially the iphone 4
    CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

I just never liked anything Apple (since the early apple/power pcs) related so I'll never spent a $ on any of their products.

BB works.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
        ...some "cute" boy in her class that doesn't even have pubes yet?...
        I hate to break it to you, but I had pubes when I was 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
          Why don't you ask your boss?
          My boss only bought it because his best friend works for microsoft. He would've bought an apple.
          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
            Pictures of sister or thread considered fake.
            You fucking pedo.

Comment

People jerk themselves off saying that Apple has complete control over their system and quality control and thats what makes the iphone great. And those same guys are jailbreaking their phones because they want a droid like experience. Cut the shit, drop the 2nd worst carrier in the states, and get a droid phone. Thats what I say.

Comment

Ya fuck the i phone and fuck apple, my phones a phone though. I like it for making calls, I use my computer to go on the internet. I don't understand what the huffing is about with these darn fangled new bs gadgets.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                X