Would you hire me? (Video/Demo Reel)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kershaw
    replied
    you need a story arc.

    and better typography.

    Leave a comment:


  • tomgt325
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    Are you going to kill anyone? If so, pictures or it did not happen.

    P.S. With pictures to prove it I might have a job for you =)
    Serial killer scene is from a short film I made. Can be seen here: http://vimeo.com/11352558

    Also, I've always had a lust for blood, and I need $$ for Christmas presents, so if you need someone offed, shoot me a PM.

    Originally posted by Fusion
    I'm not sure I get it.
    If I were to show off my skills, I'd make a short flick like the girl paying to orgasm in the M3. I was also amazed by a music clip I once saw that looked like it cost a million bucks, but was actually fully shot on a cell phone camera a edited by a 20yo guy who studied some online tutorials to make it.

    Not sure if that helps.
    I only shoot niche porn so I leave that out when I first apply. I normally include other work along with the demo reel.

    Do you have a link to said cell vid?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    I'm not sure I get it.
    If I were to show off my skills, I'd make a short flick like the girl paying to orgasm in the M3. I was also amazed by a music clip I once saw that looked like it cost a million bucks, but was actually fully shot on a cell phone camera a edited by a 20yo guy who studied some online tutorials to make it.

    Not sure if that helps.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Are you going to kill anyone? If so, pictures or it did not happen.

    P.S. With pictures to prove it I might have a job for you =)

    Leave a comment:


  • tomgt325
    started a topic Would you hire me? (Video/Demo Reel)

    Would you hire me? (Video/Demo Reel)

    I put this together in hopes of getting any kind of job at a production company. I've sent out several emails/resumes and have received only one response. Granted, it's only been anywhere between 2 and 5 days, but I'm eager to get a move on. So I ask you guys, would you hire me? If not, why? Suggestions on how to improve?

    Link: http://vimeo.com/17533956

    Thanks in advance,

    Tom
Working...