CL: Idiot Civic owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what the big deal is.
    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

i don't get what he means by "the tranny was rebuilt" seriously, whens the last time you heard of somebody having their manual transmission rebuilt? they usually just throw a used one in.

Comment

Damn dude that neighborhood is so close to my house! Never seen that POS honda but i never look at hondas anyway! I love driving past that mach1! Its hawt

Comment

You guys dont like my whip?

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
            picture unrelated.

Nancy Regan is kinda a GLIF. And I bet Mr. T has a huge boner.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post

Honda Civic Si's are front-wheel drive. How do you burn up the transmission of a front-wheel drive car that's only 3 years old and has 73k miles?
              i used to own a 8th gen civic (fg2) and i can say that the tranny that comes in this car has issues. it grinds 2nd gear and 3rd will some times pop out. this issue was also seen in the rsx-s(DC5) and some Accords with 6 speed option. and no its not driver related. Honda made TSB about the issue. and if a customer had this, the trans was to have new updated parts installed.

also i would like to add that these are great cars with lots of tuning potential. its just a shame that some people treat them as they do.
              :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by !kid View Post
                i used to own a 8th gen civic (fg2) and i can say that the tranny that comes in this car has issues. it grinds 2nd gear and 3rd will some times pop out. this issue was also seen in the rsx-s(DC5) and some Accords with 6 speed option. and no its not driver related. Honda made TSB about the issue. and if a customer had this, the trans was to have new updated parts installed.

also i would like to add that these are great cars with lots of tuning potential. its just a shame that some people treat them as they do.
                +1

Great cars, but they get treated like shit by owners.

Have you ever seen how honda people shift? Look it up, they money shift the shit out of thier transmission.
                Originally posted by e30e
                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

i'm proud of him for not inserting a giant block of unrelated "keywords"

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                  +1

Have you ever seen how honda people shift? Look it up, they money shift the shit out of thier transmission.
                  money shifting implies downshifting into over-rev.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                    +1

yeah i know what you mean. good thing Honda knows how to make great engines! ....to bad for the owners Honda does not make as great of a trans. or who ever makes the trannys for Honda.
                    :borg:

Comment

its' funny you mention that; my buddy had an rsx-s for awhile and although he never ground and gears, there were 2 where it wouldn't go into 6th for a few days... we couldn't figure it out, with out dropping the tranny, so he took it to acura, and they were just as dumb founded.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        money shifting implies downshifting into over-rev.
                        I'm pretty sure he meant most Honda owners are "Shiftin' on niggaz" a tad too much.
                        Lol 14 e30s later..

Comment

I don't get why they can't have vacuum actuated vtec like on a P&W.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

is that a grabber blue machI behind the Si?

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. good thing Honda knows how to make great engines! ....to bad for the owners Honda does not make as great of a trans. or who ever makes the trannys for Honda.

Do this to any kind of BMW and You will see what happens.

I love Hondas, My second Favorite car brand after bmws...even i know that they are FWD which sucks, And did i say they hold thier Re-sale value? i bought my Stock GSR with 140,000miles for 3800$ canadian From the original owner, and sold it for My full asking price of 4500$ You can never do that with an E30, or let alone a bmw.

With a 1.8L That makes 170Hp and 140Ft/tq is pretty impressive also the car does zero to 60 in 6.4 seconds.
                              Originally posted by e30e
                              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Not fond of the fart can exhaust or the wheels (despite them being Foose). Neither makes the Civic a bad car or the seller a DB

Comment

Working...
                                X