Enthusiast Apparel, wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enthusiast Apparel, wtf?

Anyone ever ordered from them? My parents ordered a bunch of shirts some time around the beginning of December hoping they'd get here in time for my birthday (the 30th) and they still haven't arrived. They're not responding to emails, either. They have some awesome shirt designs, but I'm about to tell them to just say screw it and file a claim with Paypal and just give me cash.
    Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
    Anyone ever ordered from them? My parents ordered a bunch of shirts some time around the beginning of December hoping they'd get here in time for my birthday (the 30th) and they still haven't arrived. They're not responding to emails, either. They have some awesome shirt designs, but I'm about to tell them to just say screw it and file a claim with Paypal and just give me cash.
    I've ordered from them. Once it took six weeks for them to send the shirt - I think they collect orders and then do a bulk print.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i had no problems with them, do they have a phone #?

e24 e9 e30
      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
        i had no problems with them, do they have a phone #?
        If they do, it's not on the site.

I guess I can wait a couple more weeks, but I mean wtf? At least answer emails. :hitler:
        Matt

I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"

Comment

I placed on order from then and got it soon after
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

+1 ^
            I want to buy a n-ring hoodie, but this may be a problem..

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

i have ordered from them before and it took almost a month. I just bought another shirt a few weeks ago and just assumed it would be the same thing
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I ordered a shirt from them in the past and got it in about 2-3 weeks. But I ordered one about 3 weeks ago and got my order confirmation, but no shipment confirmation or anything yet, glad I am not the only one.
                "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Made two orders from them in the past, no issues.
                  alexw
                  (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                  Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Im on the same side.. Went with them because of helping the e30 communtiy.. I orded two shirts with instructions..(for xmas) orderd like a week or 2 prior to xmas.. came the day before xmas..... WRONG SHIRT!!!! Been Emailing, Calling , Msgs.... No reply back.. this is really really reallly reallly RIDICULOUS! customer service .. I really called like 20times.. and like 5 emails.. No reply .. Not sure what kind of bussiness they runniing..

its like damm i orded the shirts way before xmas.. came hellla late. And it was for Xmas Presents for family that was really far away from town.. Gave them No Presents.. because some dood didnt know what they were doing and send the the WRONG SHIRT! TO top it off on them Fucking up.. They fuck up even more with not taking care of this SITUATION ..

now thats my rant

Comment

Looks like a lot of their work is super imposed over blanks.

Which means there is no physical product, but once they get enough $$$ for a certain style they print then.

Just my opinion.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Mine just shipped apparently after I ordered on Dec. 20th so at least they aren't dead.
                        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Yeah I just got mine yesterday.

5 weeks for some shirts is kinda ridiculous, but the worst part is the complete lack of communication.

Not really sure if I'll buy from them again.
                          Matt

Comment

Damm I get a Reply Saying my T Shirt is SHipped.. DUH!!! Wrong Model Thoe .. This is
                            F-en stupid. I dont know what they are doing but ill never buy from them again. I was hoping to buy from them because helping out the Community but as you see Bad Choice

Comment

I've ordered several times and desptach has been prompt and all correct, maybe they had a shitload of orders over the holidays or just got behind?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X