Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://floodcleanup.wordpress.com/20...after-a-flood/ working link

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Just went and snapped some pics of the street behind ours (back access road to the Dam, gets closed off when they let water out)

The water at it's highest went up to those gates up the back. You can see a guy up there for comparison.

Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Finally got across town to my folks house...no power at mine. Spent today stripping out a neighbours house. Can't describe how shit it is loading a wheel barrow with someone's possessions, and dumping them on the side of the street. It's smelly, hard (everything weighs twice as much as normal), heartbreaking work. Glad I bought a house high and dry.

The coolest thing is people have been turning up from all over the place to help. Even kids getting around with drinks and food for people. Good to know there's plenty of good people around. The lamest thing is looters...hopefully not too many. As the Ipswich Mayor said...anyone caught looting will be nailed to a post at the high water mark!

Hope I get power back soon.

Comment

Here's a link to some pretty cool aerial shot before and after the flood:

Comment

oh no!!!

Comment

That's so horrible.
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
              X