Another M3 down, now THIS is a R3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kway
    replied
    Darwin'd.

    Fuckin' idiot, at least he only took himself out of the gene pool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    That's a hell of a way to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • KirkerBezerker
    replied
    Possible alcohol? More like probable cocaine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Violet88
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    holy shit dicks


    needs is lip and a drop.
    :rofl:
    fucking greg! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I got a package from blunt today too. Alas, it was WAY to big to fit into my anus like the enclosed note suggested.
    It will fit George. You just need to try harder. Dont be a quitter

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I know everybody hates someone who says not such nice things, especially when someones life was taken.... Reading the comments on m3post forum makes me think that people just want to hear nice things and never hear bad things even when someone was clearly in the wrong?! WTF. If anything people should be happy that an innocent person or family wasn't killed because of a drunk driving a car fast enough to split it into two.... seriously?!

    Maybe I just don't get it... but I swear IF I die drunk driving , I don't want to see a single one of you post RIP... that's just wrong in my book.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I got a package from blunt today too. Alas, it was WAY to big to fit into my anus like the enclosed note suggested.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I always turn my head sideways when they say "lost control" - What the f does that even mean?
    Oversteer for the masses?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449261

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    All i can say is damn. Drinking and driving dont mix. Always have a DD and play it safe.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee


    Hey Blunt. I received your "package" this morning .
    nice did it make it ok?? Im assuming so.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    engine swap in e30? :insert velociraptor meme:

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    lol Are you sure you went?


    Hey Blunt. I received your "package" this morning .

    Leave a comment:


  • imdashiz
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Its ok dude I understand. Just last week scabzz texted me on his new phone asking me if i wanted a some headbobs. I sent him a set of headbolts because his phone auto completed incorrectly. he was disappointed
    lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by 'e30love'
    iPhone type fast didnt double check
    Its ok dude I understand. Just last week scabzz texted me on his new phone asking me if i wanted a some headbobs. I sent him a set of headbolts because his phone auto completed incorrectly. he was disappointed

    Leave a comment:

Working...