Another M3 down, now THIS is a R3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    That'll buff out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Dibs on the engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    He had to have been close to topping it out to rip it completely in half.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Sad.

    I always turn my head sideways when they say "lost control" - What the f does that even mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Originally posted by McLaren
    M3's are ppl too!!!!



    jk
    It's not dead. I have the perfect recipient for that donor heart. But then with 8 cylinders and 400+hp, I would probably end up ripping my car in half.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Tree - 1
    BMW-0
    Tree - 2
    BMW - 0

    Leave a comment:


  • McLaren
    replied
    Originally posted by e34john
    Glad he didn't hurt or kill anyone else.
    M3's are ppl too!!!!



    jk

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Glad he didn't hurt or kill anyone else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    the tree played him pretty hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi its me alec
    replied
    Laser jammer

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Tree - 1
    BMW-0

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    engine swap

    Leave a comment:


  • Goya20
    replied
    NY plates too smh

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    Meh....Sorry Dude.. I pray for your family.

    Killed leaving the Players club in an M3...... I hope it was worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    oh my god!

    Poor M3, fuck the drunk asshole that died.

    Leave a comment:

Working...