blunt is now blunttech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Julien
    replied
    bluntheadtrauma

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by hi its me alec
    I like the bluntness of 'blunt'
    :stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    who the fuck is blunt?
    Hes the guy who just raised your pricing structure old man

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Rob.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    who the fuck is blunt?
    who the fuck post this?!!!11

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    who the fuck is blunt?

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by HellzMindPlaya
    Whatever his username is he will always be known as blunt to me.
    Yup.

    Can't wait to buy you a beer, jarhead.

    Leave a comment:


  • HellzMindPlaya
    replied
    Whatever his username is he will always be known as blunt to me.

    Nice seeing your banner up top too!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    wastedsquirt

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    torquesticks

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTim
    replied
    or tubesteak

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I vote:

    cockgobbler

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer
    I like the tightness of blunttech.
    Corrected

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    blunttech is a sick name...I think blunt was better for your user name though. Just saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Nothing like a good Conan quote!

    Leave a comment:

Working...