blunt is now blunttech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    You know the guy you met at that rest stop in Wayzata?

    He changed his name to blunttech.

    I was just polling r3vlimited to see what they thought of the name change.
    there are no rest stops in Wayzata. I did however have Bimmertim in my garage but he swore he was 18

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer
    To crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

    This is now my facebook status.
    Sweet. You should friend blunttech on MySpace.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by BimmerTim
    I'm 12, what is this?
    You know the guy you met at that rest stop in Wayzata?

    He changed his name to blunttech.

    I was just polling r3vlimited to see what they thought of the name change.

    Leave a comment:


  • imdashiz
    replied
    i voted rob cause IDFK WTF were talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTim
    replied
    I'm 12, what is this?

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    To crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

    This is now my facebook status.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    started a poll blunt is now blunttech

    blunt is now blunttech

    164
    blunt
    26.22%
    43
    blunttech
    10.37%
    17
    blunttech.com
    7.93%
    13
    To crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women
    35.98%
    59
    Rob
    19.51%
    32
    :mrgreen:
Working...