blunt is now blunttech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Since I disapprove of Blunt's various homosexual adventures with other r3v members, I refuse to vote.
    homophobe is homosexual?

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTim
    replied
    It's not a choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Since I disapprove of Blunt's various homosexual adventures with other r3v members, I refuse to vote.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Tyler Durden

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    I like the techness of blunttech.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi its me alec
    replied
    I like the bluntness of 'blunt'

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I voted blunt, being as bluntheadtrauma was not an option.
    oh man, I forgot about that option.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    i voted for blunt and to see your enemy lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I voted blunt, being as bluntheadtrauma was not an option.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    I voted for... To crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.
    Because he has timeless hair like Conan.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTim
    replied
    I haven't had a flare up in months.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    you should get that rash checked out

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTim
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    You know the guy you met at that rest stop in Wayzata?

    He changed his name to blunttech.

    I was just polling r3vlimited to see what they thought of the name change.
    Oh! That guy. I get it now.


    Originally posted by blunttech
    there are no rest stops in Wayzata. I did however have Bimmertim in my garage but he swore he was 18
    I did, and still do, stand behind my word. I even showed you my i.d. beforehand.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Sweet. You should friend blunttech on MySpace.
    Never mind, I went back to Friendster.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    there are no rest stops in Wayzata. I did however have Bimmertim in my garage but he swore he was 18
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:

Working...