Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh

phone not pictured, because its taking the picture and yes my wallet is velcro lol
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post

Glock 23 with Speer Gold dot and 1 extra magazine. That holster is a Galco KingTuk but I've been carrying OWB in my SERPA holster more since it's hot.
      SOG Flash II knife
      UltraFire WF-502B flashlight. It was $10 on Amazon and performs phenomenally. The listing claims 1000 lumens, but it's probably closer to 800 on high. Has high/low/strobe
      HTC One phone
      E36 keys
      Cheap wallet (I need a better one)
      Not pictured: Wiley-X Knife prescription sunglasses because I forgot to grab them and G-Shock Mudman because it's on my wrist.
      Amazon allow concealed carry at work?

Comment

need to take a pic of mine
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

everyone seems to carry a lot of shit
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

When I'm not at work.

Usually there's a small pocket knife and a pen, lost the knife a few days ago and lost the pen every day. Phone is taking the picture.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Amazon allow concealed carry at work?
              I'm not there anymore, but no. Weapons free policy, metal detectors on the way out of the building.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Kahr CM9
                Kershaw Volt II
                Leatherman Squirt PS4
                Alpina pattern WalletWorks wallet
                ChapStick
                (not pictured)
                Streamlight Stylus Pro
                E32 keys
                Motorola Razr Maxx HD

No purse required
                Last edited by ParsedOut; 07-29-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                  everyone seems to carry a lot of shit
                  The world is a scary place.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Fuck, I have my keys, phone, and wallet. Sometimes an olfa touch knife/earplugs/sharpie/pen but that's way too much for my pockets.

Does all of r3v carry a purse?
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      Fuck, I have my keys, phone, and wallet. Sometimes an olfa touch knife/earplugs/sharpie/pen but that's way too much for my pockets.

Does all of r3v carry a purse?
                      I have what you have but not even a wallet, just 3 cards in my pocket & 2 keys.
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

The gun is in a holster obviously, but the knife clips into my pocket, the wallet goes into a pocket, the extra magazine goes into a pocket. I have cargo pants but I can fit all of this shit into a regular pair too.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Fisher and Alvin cliped in shirt pocket or left front jeans pocket, card wallet/money clip front left pocket, thumb drive in key pocket on right side, Spartan right pocket tip up, keys in right pocket, Gerber M/T in pouch about 8:30 on my belt, field book right back pocket, Surefire in left back pocket, or belt pouch, Phone is front right or one of the back pockets if there is nothing in any of those... I have more work specific shit in a pouch on my right side about 330, and in my back left pocket most of the time as well....
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Fisher and Alvin cliped in shirt pocket or left front jeans pocket, card wallet/money clip front left pocket, thumb drive in key pocket on right side, Spartan right pocket tip up, keys in right pocket, Gerber M/T in pouch about 8:30 on my belt, field book right back pocket, Surefire in left back pocket, or belt pouch, Phone is front right or one of the back pockets if there is nothing in any of those... I have more work specific shit in a pouch on my right side about 330, and in my back left pocket most of the time as well....
                            What we have learned here today...mrsleeve wears a fanny pack. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                              What we have learned here today...mrsleeve wears a faggy pack. ;)
                              :giggle:

Comment

I was expecting more tampons

--Mike
                                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X