No announcement yet.

Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've unconcealed my weapon a couple times.

Those poor kids.

Comment

Twice in scary situations. Once a crackhead tried to take my car (or my anal virginity, I'm not really sure) and another time a self-righteous moron in a Yaris tried to run me off the road. The second one turned ugly and I wound up in court explaining myself but I was clearly in the right (yes, I overreacted but the crackhead incident was clear in my mind) and my record is still clear. I'm a lot less casual about unconcealing now then I used to be (my lawyer is expensive) but it's still there if I need it again.
      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
        I've unconcealed my weapon a couple times.

Those poor kids.
        Weren't you my priest?
        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
          Twice in scary situations. Once a crackhead tried to take my car (or my anal virginity, I'm not really sure) and another time a self-righteous moron in a Yaris tried to run me off the road. The second one turned ugly and I wound up in court explaining myself but I was clearly in the right (yes, I overreacted but the crackhead incident was clear in my mind) and my record is still clear. I'm a lot less casual about unconcealing now then I used to be (my lawyer is expensive) but it's still there if I need it again.
          Props, you're actually the first carrier I've ever seen admit to overreacting in a situation. Most just act high and mighty and would never admit to accidentally getting carried away because it might tarnish their defense. Good for you. ;)

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
            Props, you're actually the first carrier I've ever seen admit to overreacting in a situation. Most just act high and mighty and would never admit to accidentally getting carried away because it might tarnish their defense. Good for you. ;)
            I like to think I live and learn and if others can learn from it, so be it. My intentions were good (for all intents and purposes) and I meant only to let the other driver know that I was in fact carrying and that driving me into the bushes was not his best option but it turns out that when someone calls the cops and says "gun" all hell breaks loose. The other driver accused me of "threatening" which, by all rights I DID but not by the letter of the law. I don't want to ever be that close again so I had a long hard think and realized that I'm a better driver with a better car then the majority of people I will encounter on the road on a daily basis and I should be able to get myself out of a road rage situation easily enough. It's not worth risking my freedom to carry a weapon for when I need it by using it when I want it. There is a clear difference. Now, if my gun comes out it's because there is a clear and present threat to my life of the lives of my loved ones and I'm confident that if I had to use it I can with precision and clarity of thought. It took a lot of training and growing up to get here but it makes me a much safer human being!

Plus, I drive my truck daily now anyway. It's a mildly lifted Silverado with HIDs, no one fucks with me.

I think I'm getting old.
            '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

Comment

Wat

(*Edit: Not directly to you fidhle)

The fuk you guys stay so strapped for??

I might undertand for a job that requires traveling to sketch neighborhoods but dam, some of you mean to say that every day you carry a gun for no reason and shove it in your pants like you would a wallet and go on your merry way?

r3v members=officially sketchy

Do ya thang though; Some things I will just never understand...
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Comment

I've had someone break into my house while I was sleeping, break into my car and the local mall my son and I shop at just had a armed hostage situation earlier this month.
                  If you guys have a problem with law abiding citizens exercising their rights take it somewhere else.
                  Fact is I'm taking a zero tolerance approach to protecting my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
                    bullshit, now you are just piling shit you find under your bed, no way you walk around with a crayon in your pocket, lulz
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      God you are kidding right? Are you a cop? Why oh why waffleswaffleswaffles you have a flashlight?

nice setup!

to those questioning things like this.. why NOT be prepared? i'll post a picture soon of my usual. a flashlight and knife have nearly endless uses and are small enough it isn't a burden to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                        some of you mean to say that every day you carry a gun for no reason

do you carry a AAA card in your wallet? Or even a spare tire in your car? Why? Because just in case, the same reason many of us carry a firearm. Its not meant to be cool or to cop attitude because you can. Its more that I don't trust anyone I don't know personally.

one of the guys that stopped Jared Lee Loughner the other day was a CCW. He went into the fight with his own gun helping stop the shooter from doing more damage. Way before police were on the scene!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                          bullshit, now you are just piling shit you find under your bed, no way you walk around with a crayon in your pocket, lulz
                          Come onn! Cigs, a liter, and a wallet was too boring. Everyone has guns and knives...

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
                            Come onn! Cigs, a liter, and a wallet was too boring. Everyone has guns and knives...
                            priceless, hahaha
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              ...one of the guys that stopped Jared Lee Loughner the other day was a CCW. He went into the fight with his own gun helping stop the shooter from doing more damage. Way before police were on the scene!
                              Win.

Comment

just the essentials...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X