Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
    You carry a Rotary Mat? You must have some huge pockets.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

What kind of knife is that Nitro? Blade looks like a cold steel blade..

Comment

Its funny how this thread went from things in your pocket to the right of carrying a gun. Anyway heres what I took out of my pocket last night so I would say this is really all I carry. My gun stays at home and flashlights and such in the car.

sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Originally posted by NuthinFancy View Post
          Its funny how this thread went from things in your pocket to the right of carrying a gun. Anyway heres what I took out of my pocket last night so I would say this is really all I carry. My gun stays at home and flashlights and such in the car.

hahah nice piece!

Comment

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
            hahah nice piece!

Lol thanx but for some reason I have a feeling I might need one of these for that haha.

Its on standby just in case.
            sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

SHAME ON YOU FOR SMOKING MARIJUANA! jk

Lolz at the guy who carries KY.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by NuthinFancy View Post

Posting such criminal activity on public forums is really dumb. Also admitting you also own firearms as well as burn is also a Felony. You are not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

deltaco
                  Last edited by CreamE30; 01-27-2011, 01:27 PM.
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post

Btw: Pistols are cheap life insurance. .
                    Fixed for ya;)
                    [sigpic

Comment

Lots of weapons and not a lot of condoms in here. Tells ya something ;)

Cell, money, keys. Leatherman, tools and a 4D Mag in the truck. I don't know where you people carry all this junk.
                      sigpic
                      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        Posting such criminal activity on public forums is really dumb. Also admitting you also own firearms as well as burn is also a Felony. You are not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?
                        I guess it would be dumb if I DIDNT have my license for both the gun and for the medical use of cannabis **just to be technical about it**. Also is not like the picture has anything illegal from what I understand anyone 18 and over can go purchuse a pipe and maybe even a shotgun if they pleased (without a license). But hey you win just to avoid drama on someone else thread My sincere apologies.

Oh an the wallet was a gift ....its not really my style but it works so ill get a new one when I feel this one is falling apart.
                        sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

man.. i wish I could carry.... NY is rough

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            If you have the right papers, both are legal around here. soooooo. your dumb

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
                              What kind of knife is that Nitro? Blade looks like a cold steel blade..
                              Kershaw Scallion with a Damascus steel blade. Over 500 layers of steel in the blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Highway1 View Post
                                If you have the right papers, both are legal around here. soooooo. your dumb
                                Carrying a gun while under the influence of anything is 1) illegal 2) Just plain fucking stupid NO MATTER WHAT PAPER WORK YOU HAVE

This does not constitute the good judgment and clear thinking needed when you leave your house with a weapon. Those of that carry have to live by a separate set of rules than those of you that dont. There is a far greater responsibility on us.

Soooo You are really fucking dumb
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X