Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
    shit out herei n Cali the max weapon wise you can carry is a knife with the blade no bigger than the palm of your hand
    This is not true. I've heard many people claim this, but there is no CA law that limits the size of blade you can carry by the size of your hands. That would be stupid.

Here's what I usually have on me. The only thing not pictured is my iphone because I'm using it to take the picture.

Comment

I carry all this and the iPhone I took this picture with. My iPhone is a flashlight and has a strobe light function that does SOS. Mini key, 2002 key, wallet, and my favorite knife my Gerber Freeman.

As fare as owning a gun and smoking weed goes, weed impairs your judgment no less then alcohol does.
      In fact I would much rather be in a house with a large group of armed pot heads, then a large group of armed alcoholics.
      I have never heard of anyone smoking weed, getting angry and shooting someone. Weed makes you slow down and relax.
      I have how ever heard of many instances where drunk people have used fire arms against individuals.
      If you don't think it is ok to have weed in a house with a gun, why would you think it is ok to have alcohol in a house with a gun?
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Jeez, I know not to screw with you guys . . .
        From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
        Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Nice wallet Erik.. what kind is that?

I finally picked up my Uncle Mike's in the pocket holster for the S&W today..

Comment

my wallet and my rental car keys. I hate having shit in my pockets. Stems from the days of skating. Hurts to fall on a flashlight...
            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

I don't have much stuff with me usually, just the essentials.
              Attached Files

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

K C Dub - keys, cell phone, wallet. I do like flashlights, knives and guns but I don't need to carry them everywhere I go.

Comment

i'm not of fan of having to purchase heavy-duty pants to carry so much shit in, so...

Iphone + keys + wallet.

any more than that and you deserve a man-purse

Comment

Phone, keys, money clip, chapstick, gum.

I miss carrying my 1911. Lousy MD.
                    Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
                    Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
                    Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
                    Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
                      Nice wallet Erik.. what kind is that?
                      Thanks. It's Louis Vuitton. I like that it is really slim and simple. I don't like big/bulky wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Carrying a gun while under the influence of anything is 1) illegal 2) Just plain fucking stupid NO MATTER WHAT PAPER WORK YOU HAVE

This does not constitute the good judgment and clear thinking needed when you leave your house with a weapon. Those of that carry have to live by a separate set of rules than those of you that dont. There is a far greater responsibility on us.

Soooo You are really fucking dumb
                        Wait... the guy with the picture of a pipe also carries a gun? I thought he said he left his gun at home.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                          This is not true. I've heard many people claim this, but there is no CA law that limits the size of blade you can carry by the size of your hands. That would be stupid.

Here's what I usually have on me. The only thing not pictured is my iphone because I'm using it to take the picture.
                          That guy ended up making those ///M keychains?! I was in that thread for a long time waiting...what's his username again? I want one.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

nurrrr mind. I found him. Twism.
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Here's everything that is either in a pocket or strapped to yours truely at any waking moment...

Disclaimer: I'm in Afghanistan, and I have lots of pockets.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

I was looking at SureFire LED lights this weekend..
                                That a 1911? Cool holster!

Comment

Working...
                                X