Mother kills kids for talking back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roysneon
    replied
    She sounded fucked up to begin with.

    Leave a comment:


  • u3b3rg33k
    replied
    "medical county examiner will determine the time of death."
    I think they meant county medical examiner. I have no idea what a medical county examiner does.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by ACMF74
    one the posted comments I liked.

    I can see how she got there. My quandry with the whole mess is SHE is the one that raised them while they learned to be mouthy. Epitomy of irony?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    Yes. Kids nowadays have no respect for their parents. We must put a stop to this new age dilemma!
    yeah seriously.

    i have read excerpts from greek documents, 2000 years old, that talk about unruly mouthy kids.

    i've also read documents from the students of a few philosophers complaining about not wanting to do homework and boring teachers.

    for a few moments, 2000 years seemed a very short time ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • rich4rdee
    replied
    this bitch is CRAZY....

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008
    i agree, that kids now have NO respect for their parents and others but she was wrong with her actions. she allowed herself to be brought down to their level. thus not making anything better. retarded
    Yes. Kids nowadays have no respect for their parents. We must put a stop to this new age dilemma!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I hope they give her the death penalty.

    Leave a comment:


  • JUMPNYC
    replied
    "Boy, I tell ya' now I know why tigers eat their young. ..." - Rodney Dangerfield as Al Czervik

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    i agree, that kids now have NO respect for their parents and others but she was wrong with her actions. she allowed herself to be brought down to their level. thus not making anything better. retarded

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by DÌEGØ
    had to be a crazy white bitch

    just what i was thinking

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    one the posted comments I liked.

    I can see how she got there. My quandry with the whole mess is SHE is the one that raised them while they learned to be mouthy. Epitomy of irony?

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    had to be a crazy white bitch

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec?lol
    oh my gosh. This is the world we live in?

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Its pretty sad.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    Let that be a lesson to other shit head kids.
    hahaha h

    1st thing I said when I head about this on the radio a day or so ago was "that will teach em"

    Leave a comment:

Working...