No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marina airport. not often you get to see it without fog, must have been windy.

Comment

ya surprisingly is was a very nice day, light breeze.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

found a swollen little creek on my way off the job this afternoon with 20 hours of rain going though it.

Shot with my Olympus EP-1 with just a CPL and hand held with a stepped down app. Ended up a little blown out in the wash pool.

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

not the best composition but i like the tones

Comment

a few more for the fall

really awesome moon tonight

mushroom as i was walking into thanksgiving dinner.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

made a new friend on the way into a job a couple of days ago. 1st try at a panning shot with the olympus not great but not bad either

If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Dead thread?

Comment

not in my case just been too busy working to take an neat pis as of late

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    not in my case just been too busy working to take an neat pis as of late
                    me as well my m20 is in pieces on the shop floor so time is hard to come by

Comment

I'll add a few in a little bit.
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Just a few from a fun day.
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Comment

^ Just saw that on flickr, that's awesome.
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Fort Wetherill, Jamestown RI

Beaver Tail, Jamestown, RI
                              Originally posted by FredK
                              However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

IM A NOOB AT FANCY PHOTOING, please keep that in mind while your saying i suck. Got a new (to me) canon powershot sx is and i like photography but im a beginner, took these today. Unedited

John 16:33

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X