Here it is on my 5D2 lol

Ferrari 360 by izthistaken, on Flickr
    -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
    1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

I don't own something with constant aperture but I used to rent zooms like the 70-200 2.8 all the time, and yes I completely agree. Any lens I buy that's not a prime should be 2.8 across the board. I've been spoiled using other lenses.

Looking at the Tokina it looks amazing for DX, but you lose the corners on FX at 11-14 it seems.

I thought about the Nikon 16mm, but I'd like to go wider.
      Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-11-2012, 10:37 AM.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I could care less about the corners. I am usually shooting at 2.8 anyways. Plus, corner softness...I don't care. lol Even on a landscape photo, I'm not pixel peeping that much.
        -Matt

1990 325i
        1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Nikkor DX AFS 35mm 1:1.8G

My ex decided to take the dslr camera she bought for my birthday and I am left with accessories that I don't need. So if there's anyone out there who can make use of these items, that would be awesome.

This lens was only used the day I got it to do test shots. It worked amazingly.
          It is practically brand new. I got rid of the box already since I had a camera bag. Asking $200 shipped includes everything you see on the photo.

Sample photo

Plus, I'll throw in this Tokina Digital High Definition Wide Angle Lens with Macro

Also up for sale is my

Nikon Speedlight SB-600

Now this external flash is one big treasure for me. It most definitely improved my photos because the flash is adjustable I can bounce it off the ceiling. There is also a built in diffuser to soften the light. This retails for about $430 and I am only asking $300 for it.

For the whole package, I will take $460 shipped
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
            freeride is that below that resturant that used to be an arcade in the 70s? on the side of the cliff?
            hmm, not sure?
            This was on the coast line near my dorm in San Diego (I don't live in the Bay Area anymore...)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Oakland Sky by sina.pour, on Flickr

- chill - by sina.pour, on Flickr

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                I could care less about the corners. I am usually shooting at 2.8 anyways. Plus, corner softness...I don't care. lol Even on a landscape photo, I'm not pixel peeping that much.
                Not softness, just like your 5DMKII it cuts them off completely on full frame.

Yeah you can crop it, but the corners are gone:

Doesn't make much sense for FX:

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Well, any crop body wide angle on a full frame is pretty pointless, really. I just have it for my XSi for when I get the rest of my rig set up I can see if I like it. Just don't want to afford the 16-35 for my 5D2
                  -Matt

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                    Well, any crop body wide angle on a full frame is pretty pointless, really. I just have it for my XSi for when I get the rest of my rig set up I can see if I like it. Just don't want to afford the 16-35 for my 5D2
                    17-40L all day

PS 300 dollars is a bit steep for an sb-600, I paid 165 I think which is a really good price, 200 is higher end but common.
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Made some stuff for the ix a couple of days ago, and think this came out good

Comment

anyone do anything with infrared??? thinking about maybe getting something a little older and having it converted to infrared and play around with that.

Edu-ma-cate me please............
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          17-40L all day
                          I've been thinking about it. But it's F4!!!!!!!! UGH lol
                          -Matt

1990 325i
                          1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Kickass tripod

Comment

some of my better shots. most are raw and unedited.

probably posted these before at some point

Originally posted by blunt
                              i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Dont think I have posted this one here yet

Last September east glacier
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X