Dive Bomber...

Random stuff I shot this weekend.

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

I like that hills bros coffee, very nice!
      sigpic
      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
        A couple from my trip to Rosarito this weekend.

good stuff what are you shooting wiht?

Comment

Cabriolet; my buddy has a 60D also and complains about bad noise at ISO 100 also. That's messed up.

Here is a video I did of my buddy welding. Just finished it up last night.

Josh Welton, of www.browndogwelding.com building Bike 174 for Keith Strong at www.iceninegroup.com
          -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
          1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

[QUOTE=T Verdier good stuff what are you shooting wiht?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's just a canon rebel T2i with a Canon ef 50mm 1.8 lens.
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

325i slow shutter by izthistaken, on Flickr
              -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
              1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

OH BOY...............OH BOY..................... OH BOY. Been waiting since feb for this day.

I know its not a canon or a nikon, and a full size DSLR ( I have that too as you know) But I use my travel rig more than anything lately, and this is its replacement.

Olympus OMD EM-5 and also picked up a 45mm F1.8 to play with too. Better pics to come when lighting is better.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

been out playing with my new toy a little bit.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-03-2012, 08:57 AM.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Went to a wedding over the weekend with a cheapo 50mm F1.8 on the t2i...
                    Got some goodies. I think so anyway.

Last edited by TurboJake; 06-03-2012, 06:48 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Took this today:

Comment

ISO 3200!!!! F3.2, 1/60th, 45mm

William Pitt-

Comment

I shot these for my buddy's parents and him to help him out, and also for my own experience. So my first time really walking around looking to shoot portraits.

I went out one day and it failed badly, went out the next day and came away with these. (Except for the one shot on the bench in different clothing was from day 1). What I notice is repetitive posing. Tips on how to give the images more punch are greatly appreciated. This was my first time really considering lighting, compositions, shadows, etc with people.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

In my opinion, they would look better with larger focus area. He kinda look photoshopped in exept from the on one the bench.

Comment

Agree he looks a little pasted, disagree that they need more DOF though. Maybe better comps or more interesting/interactive ones. Thanks for pointing that out.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                                In my opinion, they would look better with larger focus area. He kinda look photoshopped in exept from the on one the bench.

No.... Most portraiture is shot at low apertures.

I think you just need to take a little bit more time to compose the image. Really pay attention to "leading lines" and whats in the background. Also the time of day is very important, try shooting in the "golden hour" or really early in the morning. I find that is when you get that really dramatic lighting affect that make images pop. Or get creative and use fill (or rim) from strobes.... Also, as lame as it sounds, try using the rule of thirds and see what you get.
                                sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Working...
                                X