No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Reno Air Races last weekend. I have more if people are interested.

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

the Corsair is so bad ass!!
      Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Just ordered my Nikon d3000. Will be contributing to this thread shortly :up:

( I took a photo class once and got really into it )
        87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

The other corsair, this one actually raced.

The Grumman F7F Tigercat. There are only 3 or 4 of these flying in the world, the guy who owns this one has two of them.

How about a little afterburner action...

The fast guys racing on Friday. These guys are doing between 450 and 508 mph average speeds

Burning the midnight oil...

The guy facing the camera holding the coke can is the pilot of Strega. I think he is 23 years old. How bad ass is that? I wish I were in his shoes. His name is Steve Hinton Jr, his dad is a bad ass pilot as well.
          Will
          Last edited by BlackbirdM3; 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM.
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

MERICA........................................FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think should be the title of that post
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Interesting markings on the Corsair,most are painted to match WWII sqaudrons,but that one wears the Korean war markings of Vf-32's Ensign Jesse L. Brown,the first black Navy fighter pilot.
              1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Reno National Championship Air Races!........................................FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think should be the title of that post
                Fixed! It happens once a year, and there is no other event like it. You seriously can't beat the sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin 2 stage supercharged V12 at 140 inches of manifold pressure, being hotly pursued by a Hawker Sea Fury sporting a 4360 cubic inch 27 cylinder 4000 hp radial engine doing close to 500 miles per hour 50 feet off the deck. These guys aren't here for the money, it costs a lot more to field a plane than the winners take home.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd run out and buy a very specific P-51 known as Voodoo and next year would likely dominate. The second thing I'd do is run out and get my pilots licence so a few years down the road I could fly my own plane. Hey one can dream right?

Will
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Yeah I know all that. Some year I am going to make it down there for the air races.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Some random pics I took

Comment

I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

here are a couple i took years ago but just found in my photo bucket

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Yeah I know all that. Some year I am going to make it down there for the air races.
                          Shoot for next year, its the 50th anniversary and could very well be the last one every. Lots of speculation going around about that. I hope not, but... Next year should be good, the bad memories of last year's accident should be gone, and things will be back to normal hopefully. The tickets are down right cheap, $30, and another $30 for a pit pass. I'm hoping to make it a full 2 days there next year.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Attached Files
                            grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

FALL BUMP

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                              "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Been super busy lately, sorry for lack of updates.

Strobed at Mid Ohio by izthistaken, on Flickr

Dean Martins 5.0 by izthistaken, on Flickr

I has my rig setup :D

E30 rig test by izthistaken, on Flickr

Golinello Mustang panned by izthistaken, on Flickr
                                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X