No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a roll of film developed I had sitting around from early fall into the winter. Shot with my Nikon FG and a 50mm macro lens. A few came out well. I'm. Still dragging my feet to jump into digital since I have 3 film bodies and 7 lenses. Going to be a large investment to get comparable equipment.

Annnnd here's Dave using my 5s
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

huh! seems like i remember a sloth thread from a couple years ago? can you teach him to poop somewhere like a litter box or the toilet?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I took 400 photos on Saturday, only to find that my sensor was dusty. I'm becoming very good friends with the clone tool.

Originally posted by almostacrayon View Post
        Finally started going out again this year for photos. This was from Australia Day.
        Everyone seemed to like it over at 500px so I thought I should put it up here :D
        Dude, get out of here with that shit ;)

But really, I could look at your ocean pics all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post
          I took 400 photos on Saturday, only to find that my sensor was dusty. I'm becoming very good friends with the clone tool.
          God, I used to HATE that shit. I need to get a camera again. :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
            That is spectacular sir!
            Thanks mate :D

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post

Dude, get out of here with that shit ;)

But really, I could look at your ocean pics all day.
            I hate when the sensor is dirty, I've got a few spots atm, prob time to go in for a clean :P lucky its free for me ^__^

Thank you :D
            sigpic

Comment

So I went to an auto show here in Australia

This is the "Spear of The Spud" Event

This was the "Autocana" Event

Here we have the "Go to Wo" Event

This was the Show and Shine

And finally the best part the one everyone had been waiting for
              the Burnout Event.

sigpic

Comment

Winter in West Virgina it was a nice balmy 50* out, with the rest of the preceeding week having lows in the am. hours pushing -18* just 3 days prior. Thought I would get the ol Olympus out and do a little snapping, this one is about the best of the bunch. I am back on my B&W kick again, right off the glass, just a little croping off the bottom and thats it .

Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

^ You weirdos with your deciduous forests...

Started experimenting with HDR. Pretty tough to make them look realistic.

Comment

HDR will never look right to your eye because of how photography works, and what your eye can process when it comes to the range of lighting, Photos can encompass about 6 stops of range from highlight to shadow, while your eye can process about 10 stops. You know it does not look right for a photo because there is too much range from high light to shadow that is properly exposed in one photo with HDR, that and too many people way over cook them.

As for werido, I dont live out there I live in the vast coniferous forests or NW MT......... I just work over here.....

On that note one I took a year or so ago that I just unearthed.

the best of friends
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Sold my M3. and then had cash for a Canon 5D mk iii.
                      So, the first picture is with my 50mm while driving to buy a 1990 325is, last weekend.
                      Then the flower shots are from today with my 100mm 2.8.

Switching from the 60D to the 5Dmk3 was one of the best decisions of my life.

YL7A0281 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

YL7A0541 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

YL7A0552 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

YL7A0549 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

YL7A0560 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I'm a 5D MKIII owner and I love it!

Congrats!^^

Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

SF pana from twin peaks by Eric Berger, on Flickr

YL7A0707 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

San Francisco HDR from Twin Peaks by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                          Last edited by Cabriolet; 02-17-2014, 08:17 PM.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                            Just had a roll of film developed I had sitting around from early fall into the winter. Shot with my Nikon FG and a 50mm macro lens. A few came out well. I'm. Still dragging my feet to jump into digital since I have 3 film bodies and 7 lenses. Going to be a large investment to get comparable equipment.
                            If i'm not mistaken aren't most nikon lenses from the later film SLRs had the same mounting mechanism as the new digital ones? Maybe it's just nikkor that has the right electronic contacts or something, but still - worth looking into if you're holding back because of the investment!

I have an older F series and my aunt's been using a few of the lenses on his D90
                            1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                            1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                            1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                            My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
                              If i'm not mistaken aren't most nikon lenses from the later film SLRs had the same mounting mechanism as the new digital ones? Maybe it's just nikkor that has the right electronic contacts or something, but still - worth looking into if you're holding back because of the investment!

I have an older F series and my aunt's been using a few of the lenses on his D90
                              You can run a 40+ year old Nikon lens on any of the newer higher end Nikon bodies (D7000 and up) Anything that works on a F4 will work. Light metering might be off however. If you use a crop frame (DX) sensor with a 35mm lens it will be 1.5 times larger than the listed size, so a 100mm lens is a 150mm.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Prince of Peace Lutheran Church HDR by Eric Berger, on Flickr

Last minute call by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X