Instagram: @cjstills

Sutro Baths (Art Of Visuals Meet)

Golden Gate

88' BMW 325is - Daily

Comment

91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

First time going out in like forever...

This one wasn't what I was going for but the wind forecast lied to me, so I made do with the situation.

Definitely need to go out more though
        sigpic

Comment

I caught these guys in the garden yesterday.

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Couple old ones from my gallery

'84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

couple recent ones

IMG_9209 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

IMG_8921 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

for blackbird

practice over my brothers backyard this winter

IMG_7736 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

And one from my trip to Montana at the end of April for Mrsleeve

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Epic Solstice sunset from my yard the other night.

Will
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

I couldn't believe the sunset we had here in the Bay Area that night!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

Not the best sunset on the solstice but not that bad either Was trying to get a good shot of a loon out on the lake, so these were taken with my 150-600

IMG_9373 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

IMG_9374 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

Ive been thinking about picking up a film camera ( like maybe an AE-1) do any of you guys have experience with film?
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

If your going oldschool like an ae-1 I would be looking into the olympus OM lineup, great glass for the time and a bit cheaper than canon/Nikon stuff but just as good.

Yes I still shot a roll or 2 of film a year on my grandpas old minolta rig

William Pitt-

Comment

shes kinda curious

IMG_9069 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                                Ive been thinking about picking up a film camera ( like maybe an AE-1) do any of you guys have experience with film?
                                I've got a Nikon F4S that works (or did last time I used it several years ago.) PM me and lets talk. I got several lenses, focusing screens, remote shutter that I'd let go with it.

Will
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X