This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    multiple exposures manually blended via layers. Obviously not my own idea but something I've seen others do really well.
    soooo HDR
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
      In this case a 6'1" 190lb asian.
      As long as that's not female we're good because I like my asian girls fun size but 18+
      Last edited by b*saint; 02-07-2011, 08:30 AM.
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
        As long as that's not female, we're good because I like my asian girls fun size but 18+
        Nope, girls on ice looks more like this:

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
          soooo HDR
          sooooo funny!
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Heysüß View Post
            nope a "faster" lens does not mean more light. you want a bigger aperture (lower f-stop number) to let more light in, and this gives the very sought after professional blurry look (bokeh). .
            A faster lens means it lets in more light! So your wrong about that but right about aperture. It's the same thing. Fast lens = bigger aperture = lower f stop. F2.8 lens is faster than an f4.0
            It's a ratio I think.
            Last edited by T Verdier; 02-07-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
              soooo HDR
              exactly what i was thinking :rofl:

Comment

Yeah yeah fine, by definition it is a higher dynamic range than the sensor can capture in a single frame... buuuuut it's not dropped into photomatix with crazy highlight/shadow detail and halos.
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                  Theres nothing wrong with the aperture it's just out of focus on purpose. Do you see the shape of the light bokeh? Its in the shape of the aperture blades like a pentagon shape. The higher end lenses have circular aperture blades that don't do that as much. There is a neat product that make the bokeh into crazy shapes like stars and shit.
                  http://www.diyphotography.net/diy_create_your_own_bokeh
                  I'd think the 18-55 that came with the xsi has the circular diaphragm blades. Is that what you mean by the bokeh? I've acutally never taken it off the body. I have a 35mm prime and a 70-210 zoom for an old canon AE-1 film that seem to have only one set of blades.

Thanks for the criticism, I'mnew to digital and havent been able to figure out PS yet.
                  Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Slowly getting better at using this camera. I am using a Canon Rebel XSi with the standard 18-55 lens or my 75-200. I am eventually gonna pick something up a bit nicer down the road.

tehpotsy2 by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

IMG_5042 by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

IMG_5019 by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

IMG_5078 by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

Our friends cat

kittah by ten2doyle102, on Flickr
                    1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

How much?
                      I may have decided to keep it and sell the XSi, will keep you posted. Will post more car pictures later, or some pictures from my Florida trip I just got back from.
                      -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                      1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by zebrafantastic View Post
                        I'd think the 18-55 that came with the xsi has the circular diaphragm blades. Is that what you mean by the bokeh? I've acutally never taken it off the body. I have a 35mm prime and a 70-210 zoom for an old canon AE-1 film that seem to have only one set of blades.

Thanks for the criticism, I'mnew to digital and havent been able to figure out PS yet.
                        Your right it does. And bokeh is just the blur, so when lights are blurred it makes big circle. What 35 prime is it?

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                          I may have decided to keep it and sell the XSi, will keep you posted. Will post more car pictures later, or some pictures from my Florida trip I just got back from.
                          Yeah in October I get a bonus from work I'm gonna maybe spring for a 7d but till then I just have to work with what I've got.

Comment

Comment

Your right it does. And bokeh is just the blur, so when lights are blurred it makes big circle. What 35 prime is it?
                              Standard Canon FD 50 f/1.4 that came with the camera in 1981. I switched up the numbers with the film width.
                              Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Big hand by izthistaken, on Flickr

Zoo bridge by izthistaken, on Flickr

Hand held like a boss by izthistaken, on Flickr
                                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X