Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
    I wish someone would make a video of editing the poles out of the pic
    True, I can use content aware and the clone tool, but it still comes out kinda shitty if it is not on a uniform surface like grass or pavement.

Thanks for the info on the rig. I want to go to my local harbor freight to see what they have for suction cups.

Edit: Here are some useful links.

About to buy this

Last edited by Mike325; 10-05-2011, 06:42 PM.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

EXIF: 0.2 seconds | f/13 | ISO 200 | Sigma 10-20mm | Drift rig

Comment

^ Weird, I was thinking of doing this exact thing with my friends e36 m3 (Drifting, thinking snow would be best because it is a lot easier to get the car to slide).

You do any photo merging? Like take a stationary shot of the car with the camera on the rig to get a sharp image of the car, then a second pic of it moving, and blend to get the sharp stationary car into the blur of the movement?
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

Comment

^

Do likey that one
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Thats an awesome shot Neil! Just looked through some of your flickr photos, really impressed and jealous tbh
              Last edited by Cook; 10-06-2011, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Poe by izthistaken, on Flickr
                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                  ^ Weird, I was thinking of doing this exact thing with my friends e36 m3 (Drifting, thinking snow would be best because it is a lot easier to get the car to slide).

You do any photo merging? Like take a stationary shot of the car with the camera on the rig to get a sharp image of the car, then a second pic of it moving, and blend to get the sharp stationary car into the blur of the movement?
                  I've done it once or twice in the past but that's the extent of it. Doing that can make the photo look really awkward if not done correctly.

The reflections won't match up and it's noticeable that a static car shot was merged on top.

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                  Thats an awesome shot Neil! Just looked through some of your flickr photos, really impressed and jealous tbh
                  Thank you my friend <3

Comment

neil your rig shots are amazing! you should do some print ups and sell them, i would buy in a heartbeat.

Comment

I have never uploaded any of my pictures besides ones of my car. So I have no idea if they are "good" or not but I like them so I figured I would get your opinions. body is a cannon rebel T1i cant remember the settings took these a long time ago. also absolutely no editing has been done to these pictures just uploaded them from the camera and directly to imageshack, except the last one which had to be re-sized to be uploaded

Last edited by Car Addict; 10-06-2011, 02:29 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I, for some reason can not get this antenna out of this shot. I have used content aware, the clone tool and even copying the walls and asphalt and then moving it over, which works well, but not on the car parts of the shot. Can anyone take a stab at it and let me know what to do so I can get rid of it myself?

Thanks

Comment

I would love to learn how as well..

Comment

im working on it now

e24 e9 e30
                            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

#SWAG
                              its not perfect but i dont want to do it perfect ha

e24 e9 e30
                              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

^ Nice. I am working on it some right now too and I feel like I am making some good progress and expanding my problem solving on this. I hope to have my new version up sometime tomorrow.

Kinda interested to see how I am going to tackle the Ferrari grill. :-?

Comment

Working...
                                X