Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Mobile Verizon or ?

But no AT&T.

Okay so Im trying to talk my Mum out of our retarded AT&T phone plan. I think we get the 700 minutes plus family unlimited text, on three lines, for $124 a month with tax and everything. Too spendy

My buddy just got T-Mobile. He researched the shit out of it, and said they just revamped their entire network and they are really good now, thoughts? I think the same plan from them is $90 a month... but thats without the hoards of taxes added on.

Verizon I know used to suck but how are they now. And if it helps, I will have a smartphone, likely something with Droid. I want an Android, but not necessarily Verizon. I will have unlimited data on my line.

Verizon's always been the best IMO

Comment

Just switched over to the big red-vrz from being with att for a long time... not regretting it one bit even though I'm paying more each month. Ended up getting a droid incredible. The service is a night and say difference... just my .02

Comment

Night and day eh? Like THAT much better?

What plan are you on?

Comment

I've had t-mobile for 7 years now. No real problems to report. I pay about $135 when it's all said and done for 5 lines, 700 minutes, free night/weekend/tmobile to tmobile, and unlimited text.

Not a bad gig. If you do the data plan stuff, I think T-mobile has one of the less expensive plans out of the competitors.
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

verizon

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
              I've had t-mobile for 7 years now. No real problems to report. I pay about $135 when it's all said and done for 5 lines, 700 minutes, free night/weekend/tmobile to tmobile, and unlimited text.

Not a bad gig. If you do the data plan stuff, I think T-mobile has one of the less expensive plans out of the competitors.
              Good to hear. Yeah AT&T around here sucks. Like in my high school's basement my phone sturggles for reception, like you have to set it down just right and wait. Verizon and T Mobile rock just fine.

Maybe AT&T is better in Chicago or something, but not here

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                Night and day eh? Like THAT much better?

What plan are you on?
                I was using an older Nokia N79 w/ att... maybe that had something do with it. However it doesn't really explain why I have steady reception in my entire house whereas others in my household who are on att need to be in certain spots or even step outside to speak on their *new* dumbphones.

I'm on a 450m/500txt/unlimited data plan.

Comment

Verizon. I used to work at a company that collected and analyzed cell phone data, and the general consensus was that verizon is a head above.
                  sigpic
                  "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmm all good to know. Im still just wondering about T-Mobile, because I know they used to be so so. But now they turned their entire operation around, and their G2 Google phone looks temptingggg

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
                      Verizon's always been the best IMO

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                      Originally posted by JakeP
                      with a coathanger

Comment

I work at an att. Lol there are some advantages, rollover being the biggest IMO but it is spendy. Also if you do decide to stay let me know where you guys work I can try to get you a discount, or school gets them too. Usually saves like 15% off plan.

Comment

Rollover is awesome. One month our home phone got fucked up for the entire month, and we had 3000 rollover minutes... saved our ass.

So depending on if you are a student or not you can get a discount?

See the deal is, that I am due for an upgrade this month. But I hate this damn company. My brother and mom aren't due for another year or so. So Im going to get my own line on a different carrier, then they will join in and we can make it a family plan later when their contracts are up.

Jason - I havn't seen your car at OC lately

Comment

I don't get there early enough to get a church spot, I park in actual oc parking aboce the two bhs lots. Hellaflush.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                            Originally posted by JakeP
                            with a coathanger

Comment

Haha Ill keep a look out for you. Your car is seriously bitchin with the rack and Rally lights up front.

Comment

Working...
                              X