Girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though.
    "Hack" her account and delete everything.

Besides, when she gets to Colorado she'll discover the guy looks liek this, and be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.
      At least you have your head on fucking straight, good on ya man.

1. Dump hoes

2. Dump E30

3. Profit

4. Blowjob
      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
      Originally posted by J3M93
      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Here for the tits.

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
          This hasn't gone well. What in the world was I thinking.
          and you really expected anything different ??????????????????????????????

I doubt a thin crust hot sauce pizza will be ordered but this thread dose have the potential to get to gates of the best of 2011 threads
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
            Here for the tits.
            no no, we need to talk about feelings bro.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
              Here for the tits.
              same, after i gave you a lengthy real/serious response when i could have made a funny joke about it ;)

Comment

Dude, if the broad wants to take off for some random dude off the internet, let her do it. This bitch wasn't for you.

My best piece of advise from an older guy, take out life insurance on her, it will be cheap, and when this 43 year old man posing as who she thinks he is wraps a telephone cord around her neck and adds her to his collection, you'll get paid on your 36 month investment in a relationship with her, just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  and you really expected anything different ??????????????????????????????

I doubt a thin crust hot sauce pizza will be ordered but this thread dose have the potential to get to gates of the best of 2011 threads

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                    fuck you leave my dyslexia outta this
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Was their first date a raid?
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                          hold on, how big is her gut.
                          We will determine this after pictures are presented.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

First off the MMORPG in question matters, but if it is Koreans, it was probably DotA. DotA is a mod for Warcraft3 that is fucking huge in Korea. If she plays that shit, you either have a major hard on for gamer girls, or you are young and haven't been really hurt yet.

Go race, go party, go have a good time. You will run into someone you mesh with. You have about 8 years before you have to worry about finding a woman for the rest of your life.

Also, post tits of this bitch.

Comment

You guys are missing the fucking point. He has nudes.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Oh why oh why did i do this.

Pics on standby.

I like your guises responses. they make me feel better.
                                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                                1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                                1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                                1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Working...
                                X