Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since we are on the topic how about this fuck head from last year, Cock sucker had been run off form several other departments for over stepping his authority, and similar incidents

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
      i should start a thread and call it f**k black people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNeY6Kv2Bn4
      please do. no one is stopping you.

the comments on that video are just the classiest.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Cop kills woodworker, won't be tried for murder because that's just not how it's done, police force rules shooting out of order...
        The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

what the man deserved has nothing to do with it. an officer of the law needs to follow protocall he is not allowed to loose his cool, he chose that job and is held to higher standards he also is paid a good wage to do so. with great power comes great responsibility!

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
            You'd be surprised what you would want to do to a fleeing criminal (felon?) if you had to deal with pure SCUM 8-12hrs/day!
            Anyone here who knows police personally wouldn't be on the news shouting "wait till the people in the hood see this".. wtf? Why don't you just come out and say "lets get the race riots started"
            my job is to ring people up for their grocery's im not allowed to bitch slap them for paying in pennies because i "deal with it all day" if i loose my cool i get FIRED!
            also this didn't have anything to do with race at first its funny how that just poped up all of the sudden.

Comment

i once bought a $20 cd (lol) in nothing but change.

the cashier looked as though he wanted to kill me.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                what the man deserved has nothing to do with it. an officer of the law needs to follow protocall he is not allowed to loose his cool, he chose that job and is held to higher standards he also is paid a good wage to do so. with great power comes great responsibility!
                Yup this

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                  what the man deserved has nothing to do with it. an officer of the law needs to follow protocall he is not allowed to loose his cool, he chose that job and is held to higher standards he also is paid a good wage to do so. with great power comes swat raids on stores selling raw milk!
                  fixed

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

also dont forget the no knock warrants on the wrong house that shoot the scared dog. and the home owner ends up dead trying to defend his home form a team of para military goons that dont identify them selves as cops till after the house is cleared.

The over militarization of the police force is Getting outta hand
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Shoot at cops unload the whole drum fuck em
                      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

All cops are pigs. If ur a cop on this forum I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, go eat a donut.
                        Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

But, but, but but!!!!!!! MOST COPS ARE GOOD!!!! These are the RARE, few and far between rotten apples that some how seem to get caught on camera time and time again!!!!

(the above is bull-shit)

Oh and tow this bitch to P&R.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I'm just going to close this thread.... There are more cops on this forum then most people think. I'm sure nando would agree with me and this lock.

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                            X