• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
    danny
    It's a tough job.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Orthodontist.
      Fucking this. An orthodontist I went to this one time tried to widen the small gap in between my two front teeth while i was under anesthesia. I mean i was going in and out but I felt her trying to do that just so I could get braces. Such a bitch/waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles/whore move.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Politicians
        Lawyers
        Weathermen
        Medical Practitioners

Thad.
        (yeah, me too)
        Need BMW parts?
        http://www.blunttech.com
        or face ultimate peril.

Comment

salesmen. I hate them. I used to be one. I hated it, hated it, HATED it.

More precisely, used car salesman in cheap polyester suits and greased hair slicked back, running a little po-dunk used car lot in downtown Baltimore or whatever, where they use any and all half-ass rigged methods to temporarily hide the car's problems as they sell to you, huge smile, pen and paper held out......

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
            rich white people
            poor people of color. amirite?

Comment

Wreckers
              Those assholes in Europe that put wheel locks on cars. That's a privatized business gone wrong
              Family Doctors. They get dumb F#$%s that come in with all sorts of made up stuff and they bill insurance like crazy then diagnose the patient with Fibro Mialga
              i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

My sis in law needed a new cat for her mini van. A shop quoted her $1500 parts and labor. It took me 4 hours with a tool run and lunch break, and 200 dollars for the part from rock auto. Auto shops are all crooked.
                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  army recruiters who try to lure kids into the armed forces.... especially when they come to your highschool. its horrible.
                  The Army isnt a bad place for everyone. I had alot of friends that were military, including myself that it set me on a better path in life.

politicians and all sorts of sales people

Comment

Politicians
                    TSA
                    Border Patrol
                    Police in general
                    Used car salesmen
                    That "asshole" we all know at the BMW service/parts department
                    Telemarketers
                    Auto mechanics
                    Insurance agents, don't get me started.
                    FedEx employees
                    Taxi cab drivers
                    Orthodontist/Doctors

Comment

Lawyers 100%

i bought my house over 3 years ago. Was a foreclosure and the bitch that moved out took all the appliances and my hurricane shutters. now im getting things in the mail from an attorney that the father was not served correctly or the paperwork wasnt files right and "I'm living in his house", yet this piece of shit couldnt pay their mortgage.

PIECES OF SHIT
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        Politicians
                        TSA
                        Border Patrol
                        Police in general
                        Used car salesmen
                        That "asshole" we all know at the BMW service/parts department
                        Telemarketers
                        Auto mechanics
                        Insurance agents, don't get me started.
                        FedEx employees
                        Taxi cab drivers
                        Orthodontist/Doctors
                        LOL! so true... I can't stand this one fuck face that is always working the parts counter.
                        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                        All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                          THE FED...

and... lobbyists.

/thread.
                          Yep. Them and used car salesmen.

/thread.
                          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

More precisely, used car salesman in cheap polyester suits and greased hair slicked back, running a little po-dunk used car lot in downtown Baltimore or whatever, where they use any and all half-ass rigged methods to temporarily hide the car's problems as they sell to you, huge smile, pen and paper held out......

press hard...three copies

Originally posted by Roysneon
                            $5 shipped?
                            Originally posted by MarkD
                            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

It's the normal "down to earth" looking ones that you have to worry about.

But pretty much any profession where one's primary purpose is to make money, or as I like to call them "sociological leeches".

Also anyone who justifies the horrible shit they do on a daily basis with "hum-diddly-doo... just doin' m' job" can go die in an acid fire.

Comment

i just got a new job and it feels pretty crooked, i help manage a self storage facility and i auction off peoples shit when there late on there rent and we increase there storage rates all the time! most people who come in we collect around 500 a month from them. pretty messed up shit lol. especially because most of them are retired old people.

Comment

Working...
                                X