What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
    lawl my first job in high school was a sales adviser at gamestop. is corporate still busting your balls about preorder quotas and gamestop magazine subscription?
    yeah, something like that.
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    #BANDISNIGGA
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      As for me, I'm a member of management at a level one trauma center (ER) here in Houston. I actually started at this hospital system in a call center for outpatient imaging services. I later went back to that department in a management role and recently transferred to inpatient clinical at night. We're one of two level one trauma centers in Houston and the only one with air ambulance. For those of you who don't know what level one is - it's all of the gnarly stuff. I haven't been here long but I've seen some insane stuff. From what I hear, this is the busiest ER in the south.

I switched over to here so that I could work at night and finish school. I've decided on a philosophy degree - so that's what I'm working towards. I think I have enough experience in my field to circumvent the need for a specialized degree - so I'm doing what I want. Additionally, I'm happy with my work and my salary.
      There's only two Level 1 trauma centers in all of Houston!? Shit, we have two in Portland... both air-accessible.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Corporate Recruiter/Headhunter. I find people for 150k-500k per year jobs. My highest earner makes about 670,000 a year.
        REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
          There's only two Level 1 trauma centers in all of Houston!? Shit, we have two in Portland... both air-accessible.
          Yes sir. One is a county hospital and the other private - the one I work for. Portland is a large city, no? Including suburbs it's over 2 million, right?
          I'm thinking that the logic is this: your air ambulance probably covers a much larger area due to a lack of larger cities in the vicinity. Houston has 3 1,000,000+ cities within 5 hours driving. I don't know what that translates to in helicopter time, but I know that we cover halfway to each of them. To the E and S of portland there's a lot of rural to cover. I should also note that we have a ton of inpatient beds and an enormous ER.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Sys admin for a multinational civil engineering consultant firm based in KL, Malaysia. We mainly desing bridges and highways.
            [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Business Intelligence Consultant. Implement Oracle Hyperion products, so that our clients can make better business decisions.

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
              Corporate Recruiter/Headhunter. I find people for 150k-500k per year jobs. My highest earner makes about 670,000 a year.
              I am ready to forward my resume to you :)
              www.gutenparts.com

San Francisco will be represented at GFEST 2011 :letitout:

Comment

I'm a gasoline dealer. Going to school as well.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Lowe's Employee.

Formerly a Skilled Labor in the Commercial Construction and Residential Construction fields. I've built office spaces to full custom houses ($2,000,000 and up). Also have a year as a Apprentice Electrician at a company that specializes (as in one of TWO on the west coast) in Sub-marine Cable splices, laying and terminations. Awesome to work on a barge in the middle of the fucking ocean and in vaults with 35lb per foot cables with 6 conductors and 80kv DC/AC pumping thru them.

Shame I'm at Lowe's as a flooring Sales Associate, 'eh?
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Im a "Audio Technician". Right now i handle everything that USC needs on campus with sound and some video. I also work at some of the big shows like spirit awards, grammys, blah blah blah. if you've ever seen the mic stands that rise up out of the floor at all the award shows, my boss invented them and we're the only company who has em. Its nice to get back into the Audio industry again after doing construction and being a personal assistant.

Comment

I'm a detailer at a dealership and a chauffeur at a hotel.
                      '91 E30 316i
                      '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Sell gas and beer, i work at chevron :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rau View Post
                          I am the store manager of a Gamestop.
                          you give me ps3 i give you Bosch smileys :d

Comment

I am an assistant signalman for Union Pacific, I help build/construct signals for the conductors/engineers to read for trains. Essentially an Electrician/Construction worker that's Union Paid. I did graduate last May with a bachelors degree in Agriculture Technology and Management-Education aka Ag Ed from The University of Arizona.
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I'm a project manager at one of global IT corpo's.

Pretty happy with it too. :)

Comment

i work at a hot air balloon company, also work at a sixflags amusement park, my jobs suck!!!! i need to get out of college already -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X