Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most epic ...

chubby kid in the red kills it!!!

Jukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact - licensing(at)jukinmediadotcomGeorge Mason Green Machine plays Rage against the ...
    bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
    sigpic

I like the spinning saxamaphone
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

ha thats so awesome
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Best director ever.
        From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
        Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

everyone is trying to be glee.
          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Yeah that chubby girl needs to stop

Comment

why is it the fat people that move the most?
              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                chubby kid in the red kills it!!!
                Kills what? whole thing sucked, she was funny.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                  why is it the fat people that move the most?
                  Inertia, once they get it moving it's too hard to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                    Its a Jr high school band what the fuck do you expect???? Philharmonic like execution??????

Fucks sake when I was in bad at that age we never got to play cool shit like that, and yeah we sucked too
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Its a Jr high school band what the fuck do you expect???? Philharmonic like execution??????

Fucks sake when I was in bad at that age we never got to play cool shit like that, and yeah we sucked too
                      Not their talent, just the whole be like high school musical thing.

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                        you seriously are hard to please, why do you drive an e30 again?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I don't know too many high school musical / Glee types that are rockin out to Rage Against the Machine, Bowie maybe...but Rage, I think not. I love that they did that, badass director!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                            you seriously are hard to please, why do you drive an e30 again?
                            What does my option have on what I drive? I know I am hard to please, and like stated before it was not the talent. It was what they were trying to copy or looked like it anyways. I really would not know, I make fun of my friend that watches HSMusical or Glee.

I will explain my love since you asked:

I sat in my little German rocket today in 20 degrees just because I wanted to hear the raspy little m20. It is the pure joy I get blasting bends on the way back from an SCCA event. Even more of a joy after taking second in class from a handful of WRXs. THAT is why I drive an e30, and have been buying them for the last 9 years.

Have you ever walked out of a store and looked for you car? Then when you catch a glimpse of the fender. You stop in the middle of the road and yell at your friends to look at it, then make them say it is SEXY.

My pictures of me on facebook are 23 to 220 car wins again. Ask any of my friends, I live and breath BMW. Three of my friends sold their cars to buy BMWs because of my love for the car. My bedroom has two sets of wheels, half an engine four body panels and more boxes of parts then a person can sortin a day. This is not counting my shed and 6 car full auto garage.

I don't drive any BMW I drive a car that is raw and one with the driver. You can go out and pay thousands and NEVER EVER get the feeling you do from an E30. I have driven every M3 to date and lots of other models. I don't get the same feeling I do from my little brick. That feeling is utter joy.

I can honestly spend all day talking about one car. I know I am not the only one on here that can =)

That is just a few reasons I drive my BMW E30.
                            Last edited by F34R; 02-24-2011, 07:55 PM.

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I can dig it.

<---Former band geek.

Comment

Working...
                              X