most epic ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
    It was hard understanding you with that British accent. So I am a cigarette, not seeing your bash there...never get you Brits.

Nope, I was in wood class where the men were building shit. Then after that wood and metal class. Then I finished up my high school with advanced art and tech class(building Co2 rockets etc).

Are you bent from being in band? I would be too if I had to endure that. Again I am not bashing their talent, God knows I cannot play shit.

Comment

I dont even know were to start. Ur an idiot. I created c02 rockets in grade 7. I also did metal fabrication/ wood working till the end of high school, I also did Graphical design ie Designing/ fabricating objects like small suspension systems. I am now a diesel fitter doing an engineering degree on the side. And I cant play musical instruments for shit. But i still have the intelligence to see that they weren't similar to the high school musical franchise in any way shape or form. And that they completed the song very well for their age/ experience.

Cliffs: Your an idiot go bash your head against the wall so you can remove yourself from the gene pool.

Comment

british accent? you must be joking
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

well ello luf...
          bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
            ope, I was in wood class where the men were building shit.
            So you are a fag? Haha that's where you learned how to build all kinds of shit with men's wood? Thought you picked it up off the street. Stop trying to make people think you're impressive and actually develop a personality and you might make a decent human you stupid beard loving non echo duck quack. HAHAH shit that's good. It's good being anyone not E30faear.

ps even when I'm drunk I'm still smarter and funnier than you

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
              I dont even know were to start. Ur an idiot. I created c02 rockets in grade 7. I also did metal fabrication/ wood working till the end of high school, I also did Graphical design ie Designing/ fabricating objects like small suspension systems. I am now a diesel fitter doing an engineering degree on the side. And I cant play musical instruments for shit. But i still have the intelligence to see that they weren't similar to the high school musical franchise in any way shape or form. And that they completed the song very well for their age/ experience.

Cliffs: Your an idiot go bash your head against the wall so you can remove yourself from the gene pool.
              I was going to post the same almost exactly, except I went into manufacturing and can play an instrument, but decided he just wasn't worth the 2 minutes of typing.

Comment

hahah, Was about 30 secs worth of typing to put that fool in his place. Worth every second.

Comment

<---rocks the guitar , turntables and the CNC...like what?!
                  bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X