Paul Stoddart's side of the story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob
    I wub yall. except julian. he's a dirty hippy. Last time you saw me I had cargo pants on.
    sweet jesus, you remember what you wore to asheville about 9 months ago was it? yes, the fact i am a democrat makes me a dirty hippy. flame on. :roll:
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

no, the fact you go to unc-a makes you that. dont know/care about your politics.
      BEERTECH

Comment

Just read the entire article.....and thanks for posting it. I've been trying to keep up with the aftermath drama of the USGP to see whose head will roll. Stoddart may be sticking his neck out with this letter, but it definately clears up a number of speculative rumors flying around about what did happen and who is to blame. I personally put some blame on Michelin for committing the mother-of-all-brainfarts and sending over a shipment of improper tires for this event.....but as someone said, they took a stand, admitted fault and put the safety of the drivers and others ahead of everything else. Kudos to them. As for old man Max, he is taking the politics aspect of F1 (which is already in a state of disarray) and throwing some gas on it. Thanks Max for illustrating to the world how big of a self-absorbed ass you really are. Its one thing to have others point this out.....but when you do it yourself, it just makes it more blatantly obvious.

Jon

P.S. Max Mosley in the world's #1 Slinky. See my sig below.
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
        X