Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Fishing Thread!

There you have it!
    The official thread of what kind of fish you catch when you go fishing and such. :D
    I shall start...
    Large Mouth Bass
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Abe's Bass 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	7220020

I have more pics around here...I just gotta find them lol

out dated sig is out dated

Chinnook Salmon!

Name:	Abe 1st Salmon.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	7128575
    White Sturgeon!

Name:	Sturgeon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	7128576
    Dungenesss Crabs!

Name:	Crabs!.jpg
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	7128577
    Yay! I love fishing. And anything outdoors/sportsman related.

Comment

nice salmon. What reel, line, and rod do you use?

Comment

Berkly Buzz Ramsey Salmon Rod, Maxima 20lbs mono or P-line 20 mono and a Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6501.

Comment

22lb snapper:

Heineken bottle for size reference :D

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Taking my two girls fishing tomorrow off the pier in Balboa.
            88 M3 Diamantschwarz
            89 M3 Zinnoberrot
            56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
            www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
              22lb snapper:

Heineken bottle for size reference :D

That is a fuckin nice snapper bro! I wish I lived closer to the ocean. But alas all I have are rivers/lakes

Comment

Used to do nothing but work and fish, I have so much in gear is a shame that I have not been able to go in years
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

What did you fish for good sir?
                  My fishing gear is only second to my BMW purchases. lol

Comment

I fish in my backyard. I wish I took more pictures, but I don't. I will start, no that there is a thread and all.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                      What did you fish for good sir?
                      My fishing gear is only second to my BMW purchases. lol
                      I grew up in southern MI. So all the northern fresh water game fish.

Pike, Bass and Blue gills mostly on the inland lakes. Lakers and steel head in the great lakes and rivers, and Musky on Lake St Clair (one of the best musky fisheries in the world)

Mostly run Quantum Bait caster reels on St Croix rods. All though I do have some Calcutta and Diwia reels and G-Loomis shit too
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I love to fish when I get the chance: mostly trout, bass, and rockfish. Started fly fishing while I was in Alaska, I can't wait to go again! I'll see If i can dig up any pics
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          I grew up in southern MI. So all the northern fresh water game fish.

Pike, Bass and Blue gills mostly on the inland lakes. Lakers and steel head in the great lakes and rivers, and Musky on Lake St Clair (one of the best musky fisheries in the world)

Mostly run Quantum Bait caster reels on St Croix rods. All though I do have some Calcutta and Diwia reels and G-Loomis shit too
                          Niceee. While the PNW does offer a lot of fishing it doesn't offer much Pike fishing or Muskie. I would loveeee to drive over to the South for some real Large Mouth fishing and stuff.
                          Sidenote: My company sells stuff to G-Loomis and Lamiglas to help them make their poles. :D

Comment

Have just moved to a Riverside town ion Northern Vic which is known for good fishing but because of the floods it has washed black water into the river deoxygenating the water so the fishing is crap at the moment. Hopefully as soon as I can convince my 2 year old boy to stop throwing rocks into the river and the water improves I will be able to post some pics of some nice Murray Cod and Yellowbelly :)
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              I fish in my backyard. I wish I took more pictures, but I don't. I will start, no that there is a thread and all.
                              Potatoes don't count Farbin. lol jk
                              Whats in your back yard dude?

Comment

Working...
                              X