A Question About 3rd Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question About 3rd Interview

I had a question for you guys that have been in a situation like this in the past. It's regarding a third interview I will be going on. I have had a phone interview and written test as the first interview back in December.

Late Jan I go in for my first face to face meet the guy who will be my boss, and do a bang up job.

Mid February I go in for my 2nd face to face and meet the CMO, and he loves my work, and we delve into small talk.

I get a call last week that they want me in for another interview, 3rd face to face and 4th overall. In your opinion what should I expect at this point in the game, knowing it has been so long since the first contact. The interview is this Thursday at 12:45 and the company is Internet Brands.

Let me know what you guys think, and thanks for reading my rant.

-Jimmy

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
    See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

YUOR NAME IS JIMMY? o_O

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

What does the job description? It sounds like they don't have their act together or they don't really have a pressing need to hire someone.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Also I am a tall white guy, notta azn gai

"The responsibilities of this position include managing internal and external design resources, providing B2B marketing support for sales teams, as well as some design work. This is an ideal position for an experienced design professional looking to expand his/her skill set to include marketing experience in addition to managing creative services."

See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Could be they're not in a major hurry and are trying to get to know you.
          I think this interview may be the one where they make an agreement and get into employment details with you if they haven't done so yet.

Comment

They are probably playing it safe and are not in a hurry at the same time. However, if nothing happens after this one I would move on. They need to make decisions. I have heard of three interviews being pretty common for certain jobs, but 4 or more is getting a little excessive.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Keep in mind to smile and lean forward when listening to show positive body language if you want this job; look at it as extra practice if you don't get the job or want the job.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I got offered the job today, and accepted!

Currently smoking a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel!
                Last edited by emoshun; 03-14-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

congrats!
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                    X