has anyone ever used a Paper writing site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    No flames?

    I'll be the first: fuck off op. thanks for contributing to the cheapening of college degrees.

    np, anytime.

    Originally posted by Kershaw
    ^ someone beat me to it

    do your own damn work. this is why america is failing.
    For the most part I do, just didn't have the time or patients for this paper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    if you get caught say buy buy to school. Just write the fuckin thing...or pay me to do it for you.
    I hope your writing ability is better than your proofreading.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    ^ someone beat me to it

    do your own damn work. this is why america is failing.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    No flames?

    I'll be the first: fuck off op. thanks for contributing to the cheapening of college degrees.

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    go to a doc, and get it prescribed if you need it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Sun
    Sounds like the easiest term paper ever. So, buck up and finish it. Or fuck it. Because you are never going to have a term paper this easy again and if you can't complete than just quit while you are ahead and drop out.
    this is my last english class. I'm in the fire academy so writing wont come up anymore.

    Originally posted by FCB_M3
    our professor uses turnitin.com

    cant cheat with that!!
    dont worry just try hey i despise writing but if I can do it so can you
    English is my second language and hey i pulled of a "C"
    :)

    that should motivate you lol
    so does mine, lack of interest in something really doesnt let me commit to it though. and writing has ZERO of my interest.

    Originally posted by woodisgood
    Write the paper, at the very least re-write the shitty one you get in your own words with your own thoughts added in.
    planning on doing this.

    Originally posted by Beastolizer
    take some adderall. that will help A LOT with that ADD part... :D
    can't =/ I have drug testing every couple of days, and the outcome of something in my system that isnt supposed to be there isnt worth what ill be losing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    take some adderall. that will help A LOT with that ADD part... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    Write the paper, at the very least re-write the shitty one you get in your own words with your own thoughts added in.

    Leave a comment:


  • FCB_M3
    replied
    our professor uses turnitin.com

    cant cheat with that!!
    dont worry just try hey i despise writing but if I can do it so can you
    English is my second language and hey i pulled of a "C"
    :)

    that should motivate you lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Midnight Sun
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    considering I choose my topic and how many cites are to be used im fairly confident that it wont be plagiarized. plus with this specific site ill be getting it 9 hours before deadline so I'll be able to look it over and check things out. I'm not just going to buy it and turn it in.
    Sounds like the easiest term paper ever. So, buck up and finish it. Or fuck it. Because you are never going to have a term paper this easy again and if you can't complete than just quit while you are ahead and drop out.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by woodisgood
    I always heard there were programs to find these papers, search for key phrases or something. You know if you buy a paper it's probably not 100% original.
    considering I choose my topic and how many cites are to be used im fairly confident that it wont be plagiarized. plus with this specific site ill be getting it 9 hours before deadline so I'll be able to look it over and check things out. I'm not just going to buy it and turn it in.

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Tip #1 get off this site until you finish your paper!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by James
    Do your school work earlier? Time management rocks.
    fixed.

    and I don't have time and or the attention span for writing this paper.

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    I always heard there were programs to find these papers, search for key phrases or something. You know if you buy a paper it's probably not 100% original.

    Leave a comment:

Working...