E30 clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 clothing

Long story short, I want to go to culinary school and figured this would be something to help (even a little) pay to get me through. I have access to the materials to do this.

Big question of the day is...

What are YOU looking for along the lines of having E30 clothing?
    I plan on making T shirts.. But I've also considered hoodies, sweat pants, socks, pillow cases, keychains, pj pants, maybe even boxers or underwear (for females/wives/gfs/whatever).

What would you be interested in buying if it were available? What would you like to see in the clothing design wise and color wise? I really want to be able to make and create something that people want, and be able to fulfill requests.

Which item(s) of clothing appeal most to you? Please give me your honest opinions and things you would like to have/see/request so I can get started on this.

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you!

Idk if you can modify shoes but I've been dying for a pair of Chuck Taylors with the BMW roundel stitched in where the converse emblem normally is.

Originally posted by Ryan...
    It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
      Idk if you can modify shoes but I've been dying for a pair of Chuck Taylors with the BMW roundel stitched in where the converse emblem normally is.

It's definitely possible. I could produce the emblems and you could either order those or send the shoes to me to be stitched. I just need general ideas of what to start out with for inventory, and know that people want it and it will sell.

Comment

I would be interested in t-shirts, hoodies and sweat pants. For colors I would prefer black white blue, maybe violet stripes here and there. Basically BMW colors mixed together.

Comment

Wait, so you want to learn how to cook professionally, AND make clothing. You ARE Asian!!! And a women! Will you marry me?

jk

You know how many people have posed this same question to this same forum? Prepare to invest hundreds of dollars only to make hundreds of dollars back. Prepare for minimal profit.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            Wait, so you want to learn how to cook professionally, AND make clothing. You ARE Asian!!! And a women! Will you marry me?

jk.
            This. Minus the marriage part. You have no qualities that I look for :)
            Originally posted by RUFFLZ
            #BANDISNIGGA
            Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              I took college culinary courses in highschool, I cook allll the time. I want to open my own "classic diner" feel restaurant and have classic cars and meets at my place. I would love to learn more though by going to culinary school.

I'm not sure I can accept your marriage proposal though. But I'll save you the effort of having to find and post this;

scabzzzz, saw the ninja edit. I've thought about this, which is why I'm seeing the types of responses I get. If it ends up not being worth it, I may only do something small to make a little something, or worst case scenario, not at all. We will see what happens though.

Comment

lol.

Comment

I want a mankini.
                  sigpic

Comment

DON'T DO IT SPARKLES. stay as far away from the culinary buisness as u can. take it from a professional chef. if u own your own place u will have to be there 24/7. if your not, your employees will rob u blind, give your product away, and run your place into the ground. if you work for someone, u will work every weekend, holiday, special occasion, well u get the idea. there is a reason that only 1 out of every new rest makes it. if you want to work 4th of july, labor day, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, your b-day, your boyfriends b-day, have tues and thurs off and miss every e30 meet that comes down the pike cause u gota be at the job, go ahead and become a chef. ask me how i know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      It's definitely possible. I could produce the emblems and you could either order those or send the shoes to me to be stitched. I just need general ideas of what to start out with for inventory, and know that people want it and it will sell.
                      I would definately order stitched emblems from you. A variety would be pretty legit too since you can use them for apparel, interior accessories, etc.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

im here to support your cause!

hoodies, um summer coming up so some plain t's
                        keychain

thats what i would buy..
                        something unique but also simple...
                        im in

lemme know

Comment

100% cotton and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
                            DON'T DO IT SPARKLES. stay as far away from the culinary buisness as u can. take it from a professional chef. if u own your own place u will have to be there 24/7. if your not, your employees will rob u blind, give your product away, and run your place into the ground. if you work for someone, u will work every weekend, holiday, special occasion, well u get the idea. there is a reason that only 1 out of every new rest makes it. if you want to work 4th of july, labor day, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, your b-day, your boyfriends b-day, have tues and thurs off and miss every e30 meet that comes down the pike cause u gota be at the job, go ahead and become a chef. ask me how i know.
                            +1, Been there done that, got out. Never looked back.

Comment

+1 to the idea of a bmw themed chuck-ezee.

red and blue stiching *drool*
                              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                              X