Anybody else getting high today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imsotyerred
    replied
    I thought michigan was medical also

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    I ♥♥♥♥ I want you by the Beatles when you're high. You truly feel like you're experiencing taking acid from the high, all the way to the withdrawals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Hahaha now I get it, hilarious. I was sitting here stoned like, wait, isn't Canada up there?!

    You really are gridlocked by medical states, that's really unfortunate :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Idaho. If that picture touching the ocean of west coast medical states doesn't look like one to you...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I'm stumped, what state? All the peninsulas I see are mid-west or east coast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied


    I'm stuck on the peninsula of horror. One reason I miss California.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Well Sagaris, that's illegal and I don't condone vigilante medical providers. They create a negative image on those who go through the proper licensing, dress appropriately, and of course-pay taxes!

    Good stuff MPC. Which Madison do you reside in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    My neighbors must run a 24 hr dispensary out of their house due to the high number of marijuana and other purely medicinal chemical substances being transacted each day. If so, I would suggest that they be a little more professional and adopt some sort of standardized dress code for their business since white tank tops, flat billed hats, baggy jeans and gold chains have got to hurt their business image. They should wear lab coats and dress slacks instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    It's Cannabis, not Marijuana

    Marijuana is an evil, racist propaganda term

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Awesome replies, awesome stories. The use of medical marijuana should not be underestimated.

    I personally have a few people in my neighborhood/area that I cater to free of charge. One being a 71 year old woman that uses it to help control her muscle spasms and pain she endure from multiple sclerosis. Recently she was featured in a local news paper [The Press Democrat] with her story. She's 71 and smoked eight joints a day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    Oh man, I didn't make myself clear at all. I hate the argument that "you're just trying to get high". Sorry! I'll edit the original post. I'm all for Marijuana being sold at gas stations in 10 pack's of joints for ~$20. I used marijuana pretty heavily to cope with PTSD and when it stopped serving it's purpose, I stopped for awhile. I don't smoke now due to work etc and I have a wife, kiddo and another on the way. It's not something on my current or immediate horizons. But, if they made it legal and my employer was okay with it? Hell yes I would kick back at night before bed and have a few tokes to shake off the work day.

    It's been proven that alcohol *can*be/is far more addictive than nearly anything else short of meth/crack as it's one of the few substances you can die from the withdrawals.
    My mistake then! I did ask a dispensary though how many people he thought were actual patients and he said about 20%. But honestly man, I've seen a cancer patient stop by before and I had to buy him something just from seeing how much pain he was in.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    Hate it in what sense? We are over prescribed in America to the point of substance abuse. Why not try something natural with the same results?

    To hate that argument means you hate weed. In other words you happen to have a bias against something that can be used for good. Just because it's deemed illegal it's evil? Forget about 'stoners' because that should be irrelevant in this case.

    I've been smoking to calm myself down for epilepsy but I need to start taking a break. Smoking OG planets ruins your appetite for anything else! ;)


    Oh man, I didn't make myself clear at all. I hate the argument that "you're just trying to get high". Sorry! I'll edit the original post. I'm all for Marijuana being sold at gas stations in 10 pack's of joints for ~$20. I used marijuana pretty heavily to cope with PTSD and when it stopped serving it's purpose, I stopped for awhile. I don't smoke now due to work etc and I have a wife, kiddo and another on the way. It's not something on my current or immediate horizons. But, if they made it legal and my employer was okay with it? Hell yes I would kick back at night before bed and have a few tokes to shake off the work day.

    It's been proven that alcohol *can*be/is far more addictive than nearly anything else short of meth/crack as it's one of the few substances you can die from the withdrawals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    So is the wife on Prozac, or the boss that takes anti-anxiety pills. Or the guy on codine... c'mon, people.

    Sorry, I just hate that argument.



    Hate it in what sense? We are over prescribed in America to the point of substance abuse. Why not try something natural with the same results?

    To hate that argument means you hate weed. In other words you happen to have a bias against something that can be used for good. Just because it's deemed illegal it's evil? Forget about 'stoners' because that should be irrelevant in this case.

    I've been smoking to calm myself down for epilepsy but I need to start taking a break. Smoking OG planets ruins your appetite for anything else! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Ugh, welcome to the club. I was diagnosed with that my 2nd year in college. It's amazing the way something like that affects your life (not that it's up there with Chron's disease, sorry to hear that steve, good friend of mine in college was diagnosed with it as well).

    Thankfully I was able to get it under control without the use of drugs (legal or illegal).


    Anyone scoffing at the medicinal use, with the anti-inflammatory/anti-convulsant compounds in the plant, it's great for many different symptoms. And to those who say, "They are getting high with it" I say, "So what?" Why should people who are sick or ailing be denied something that can improve their quality of life? Make them feel better?

    I work with a woman who wakes up everyday and pops Vicodin for her chronic back pain from a horrific car wreck. Why is this deemed OK, but not someone who needs a joint to ease their pain, is not?

    Read up on the history of drug laws, those of you that haven't.
    So is the wife on Prozac, or the boss that takes anti-anxiety pills. Or the guy on codine... c'mon, people.

    Sorry, I just hate that argument "you're just trying to get high".
    Last edited by ck_taft325is; 05-07-2011, 09:39 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Sensimillatech
    My new doctor told me I had a severe case of IBS.
    Ugh, welcome to the club. I was diagnosed with that my 2nd year in college. It's amazing the way something like that affects your life (not that it's up there with Chron's disease, sorry to hear that steve, good friend of mine in college was diagnosed with it as well).

    Thankfully I was able to get it under control without the use of drugs (legal or illegal).


    Anyone scoffing at the medicinal use, with the anti-inflammatory/anti-convulsant compounds in the plant, it's great for many different symptoms. And to those who say, "They are getting high with it" I say, "So what?" Why should people who are sick or ailing be denied something that can improve their quality of life? Make them feel better?

    I work with a woman who wakes up everyday and pops Vicodin for her chronic back pain from a horrific car wreck. Why is this deemed OK, but not someone who needs a joint to ease their pain, is not?

    Read up on the history of drug laws, those of you that haven't.
    Last edited by z31maniac; 05-07-2011, 05:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...