Anybody else getting high today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I cropped yesterday, sorry I was excited and decided to share. It isn't that simple out here in California, weed is like wine to us. It's like trying to compare a 1997 French Dom. Romane Conti to a Trader Joes sale bottle of Charles Shaw, just because they're both wine doesn't mean they're similar in anyway .

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    New Strain:
    Indoor Blackberry Kush
    Afghani x Blue Berry
    Indoor Flowering: 70 days
    Average Yeild: 100g/plant
    Happy Frog Soil
    OG Veg
    OG Bloom
    pH 6.3
    Picture's taken on my iphone, great quality IMO.


    my god, its like a fatlace blogger got a hold of some pot for the first time.


    i don't need a mod list on my bud.. as long as its green, i'd smoke it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Negative, that was a one time only for 4/20, I hit all the local clubs on the way for a variety.

    That blackberry I grew, when it's not harvest time I hit up OrganniCann in Santa Rosa. it's like Costco for trees.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    lol harborside on embarcadero? you drive all the way down from petaluma to here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    New Strain:
    Indoor Blackberry Kush
    Afghani x Blue Berry
    Indoor Flowering: 70 days
    Average Yeild: 100g/plant
    Happy Frog Soil
    OG Veg
    OG Bloom
    pH 6.3
    Picture's taken on my iphone, great quality IMO.


    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Vapin
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    yup. Free grams from every place.

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    I heard all the clubs in so-cal give you free shit your first time buying something from them because there is so much damn competition

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    The best club hands down used to be dragon fly in richmond. 45 out the door for high grade. Then a bunch a black people started to run it and it just went down hill. But funny story one time I left BPG and i had to make the right to a quick u-turn back on to san pablo and I "accidently" lit my tires up. I had a 2.7 liter stroker and custom 3" exhaust and im pretty sure the whole neighbor hood heard. Never went back in the e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamer420
    about to get high now. got some stuff from a local dispensary, and it isnt that great... all the OC dispensaries have gone downhill lately, I get way better shit off the street.

    happy 420!
    No way dude. You just have to know which one to go to. Theres like 10 of them lined up in a row off of El Toro by that Home Depot. All of them have quality medication. Cool ass people there too. I recommend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    I really only went to Harbor Side because of their goo balls and the last time I went, they had Blue Satellite, it was literally like glowing neon blue. I'm sure every club stocked up dank for 4/20, I mean come on, it's their black friday.

    All I know is I got FIRE and money was a non issue. If you wanna talk clubs, come up to Santa Rosa and check out OrganiCann, my brother's an investor in the company and on the board of directors. It's a Costco sized warehouse with everything you could ever want or need. (Clones, Grade A+ Edibles, Sodas, Ice Cream, etc, etc) Prices are reasonably cheap too.

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    I'm upset that I missed this thread :( I smoke everyday but 4/20 still holds a place in my heart

    As for you Cali guys...I iz jealous

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    Purple heart dekiefs all of their bud.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bey
    replied
    I go to BGP for extracts, NBD for edibles and 7star for my herbs...only because I get a discount there. Also 7star gets the same all star strains as BGP but its abit cheaper.

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    BPG is way better than harbor side. There grab bag is 35 an 8th and its just small nugs of the two top tiers. But personally I have a card but never go to the club, its cheaper where and just as good if you know the right people.

    Leave a comment:

Working...