Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the dumb waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that runs bimmerforums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha and yes tribes are shitty to themselves more than anything just a saying my family likes to say.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
      But then again I guess that is what you get with a forum ran by the 2nd most racist race in this country.
      I thought he was speaking of asians.
      I'm pretty sure the racist list goes something like
      -White ppl ("The south")
      -Asian ppl (Over the age of like 40 or so)
      -African ppl (African black hates american black)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
        -White ppl ("The south")
        "the south" lol nope.

there are white people all over america that are racist. maybe just not as open about it as some people in the south are.
        Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
          "the south" lol nope.

there are white people all over america that are racist. maybe just not as open about it as some people in the south are.
          I noticed, when I lived in PA, that people seemed more racist there than people here, in Va, do.

Also many northern people I meet seem to be pretty racist....

Just sayin.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

-White ppl ("The south")
            Nah, per capita racism the whites lag far behind even black people now (in the past is another matter). The issue is we are 4/5ths of the population so it just makes the news more (and there is more perceived racism because we are in positions of power).

Indians though, hating on black people is their culture. They are up with the deliverance fucks in eastern Kentucky. The ABCDs aren't a problem but the first gen people are insane, they still believe that black people are a different class of human (which isnt shocking given that a caste system isn't far removed in their culture). Ran into a lot of HB1 guys in my time and the shit I've heard would make a Klansman's skin crawl.

Also, while the idea of actually being racist is moronic (we are all one race), the fact that you said that Africans are racist against american black people is fucking hilarious. That is like me being racist against the Irish, its not possible. That is a cultural thing and it goes both ways. American blacks see Africans as sell outs and the Africans I know came here to succeed and cant understand the defeatist culture that persists here.

Its akin to my feeling towards white trash people like pretty much any person on a "reality" show right now. Its not that I am racist against whites; its that I think you are a disgusting, pathetic, ignorant slob that is suckling on the teat of the productive members of society.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Kevlar is the admin

and im pretty sure the reason it is more PC than a govt. debate is because it is used and visited by literally almost a million different people a day. and it makes its money off of advertisements from other companies
              sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Originally posted by E30nub1 View Post
                Kevlar is the admin

and im pretty sure the reason it is more PC than a govt. debate is because it is used and visited by literally almost a million different people a day. and it makes its money off of advertisements from other companies
                still should be able to tell people they are retarded though
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

BFC is full of fucking morons and crooks.

for example, bimmerforums is only interested in protecting their site for vendor support.
                  I bought things twice from there and will never do it again. Got ripped off $100 each time. Each time I contacted admins and they never responded. HOWEVER, if you were to break one of their forum rules they will quickly respond in order to protect the purity of their vendor relationships.

Comment

Also, while the idea of actually being racist is moronic (we are all one race)
                    This I agree very much with. Also I read your entire post, just wanted to touch on this next part.
                    The fact that you said that Africans are racist against american black people is fucking hilarious. That is like me being racist against the Irish, its not possible. That is a cultural thing and it goes both ways. American blacks see Africans as sell outs and the Africans I know came here to succeed and cant understand the defeatist culture that persists here.
                    Actually very possible its when one sub-culture within a race begins to believe that they are actually above and better than the rest of the other sub-cultures, and what I meant by my statement "African Black hates American Black" is very true a good majority of africans look at american and view them as lazy and worthless. They see it as they are here in america with all this opportunity just wasting it, so when they manage to make it her they treat all the native black men horrible whether it be working class, upper class, or those thugs you see on the streets.
                    Also, a side note (I can not say for sure because I'm not asian). I hear from my Asian friends that the Japanese are the same way, seeing themselves as elite and sophisticated to the rest of the asian race, even seeing some of them as savage animals people of Laos and Vietnam and other less industrialized countries.

*Disclaimer*-
                    When all of the above statements were made I was not speaking for everyone in the race just a majority or group within a larger group :)

[/RANT]

Comment

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

The issue is that IS NOT RACE. Even if you bought into the bullshit that being black is race, being white is a race, etc.

Hating on a sub-group doesn't equal racism. Hating freshman isnt racism, it might be prejudiced and biased but its not race.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm confused, are we assigning race cards to each forum now? Racial draft 2.0?
                          88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                          We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                            WTF are you thinking. Don't you know speaking the truth will get you in deep shit.

Yup. And speak the truth about a shitty vendor (UUC, etc.) - insta-ban. Niglars far too quick to protect is wallet instead of the masses that use bf.c

-White ppl ("The south")
                            Nah, per capita racism the whites lag far behind even black people now (in the past is another matter). The issue is we are 4/5ths of the population so it just makes the news more (and there is more perceived racism because we are in positions of power).

Indians though, hating on black people is their culture. They are up with the deliverance fucks in eastern Kentucky. The ABCDs aren't a problem but the first gen people are insane, they still believe that black people are a different class of human (which isnt shocking given that a caste system isn't far removed in their culture). Ran into a lot of HB1 guys in my time and the shit I've heard would make a Klansman's skin crawl.

Also, while the idea of actually being racist is moronic (we are all one race), the fact that you said that Africans are racist against american black people is fucking hilarious. That is like me being racist against the Irish, its not possible. That is a cultural thing and it goes both ways. American blacks see Africans as sell outs and the Africans I know came here to succeed and cant understand the defeatist culture that persists here.

Its akin to my feeling towards white trash people like pretty much any person on a "reality" show right now. Its not that I am racist against whites; its that I think you are a disgusting, pathetic, ignorant slob that is suckling on the teat of the productive members of society.

Yup. Black people are by far the most racist people I've ever seen. Spend some time ina place like a MetroPCS store, or any other place that caters to the no-contract, no-credit-check crowd, and you'll see.....

Comment

You're pretty stupid.

There's different classes of any religious, cultural, ethnic group or whatever. Just because you spend your time in low class areas doesn't give you a right to profile an entire ethnicity. That would make you a moron.

That's like me going to the nearest trailer park and calling every white person I see from now on a red neck. Like saying all gays have aids. All Indians smell like curry. You get my point... But then again, judging from your post you might not.

Originally posted by kendogg View Post
                              Yup. And speak the truth about a shitty vendor (UUC, etc.) - insta-ban. Niglars far too quick to protect is wallet instead of the masses that use bf.c

Yup. Black people are by far the most racist people I've ever seen. Spend some time ina place like a MetroPCS store, or any other place that caters to the no-contract, no-credit-check crowd, and you'll see.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                                You're pretty stupid.

There's different classes of any religious, cultural, ethnic group or whatever. Just because you spend your time in low class areas doesn't give you a right to profile an entire ethnicity. That would make you a moron.

That's like me going to the nearest trailer park and calling every white person I see from now on a red neck. Like saying all gays have aids. All Indians smell like curry. You get my point... But then again, judging from your post you might not.
                                This!!! Every race, group, region or whatever it be has a group of people that are idiots, ignorant, or generally looked down upon ect.. It pisses me off when people group an entire race into the same category because they saw some people behaving a certain way.

I'm black, (actually brown if you ask any child, whose eyes and mind aren't tainted by the world and society we have) I dress nice, pants don't sag, speak proper English, I don't cuss, rarely drink, and have never done drugs, very nice to everyone and I still get followed occasionally, looked at like I'm going to attack or cuss at someone and am profiled. It's stupid and it's sad.

On a lighter note, I buy an E30 and I get it on the other end. Lmbo
                                DENY IGNORANCE!
                                Schwarz 325-totaled
                                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                                don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Working...
                                X