Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently someone didn't like their shoes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wonder if your familiar with the concept of "opportunity cost." Petty grievances over "principal" simply aren't worth this much of your time. Just take the refund and get on with your life.

Comment

I don't have anything to add, however I want to be a part of this thread that may turn epic here sometime in the future.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
        I don't have anything to add, however I want to be a part of this thread that may turn epic here sometime in the future.

Comment

I sold a pair of $325 glasses on ebay, guy payed with paypal, i shipped them and 2 hours later he reported it item not recieved. Paypal sides with him, and demanded the $325 back. The money already cleared into my checking account so I told them to eat shit.

Lesson of the story, they always side with buyer, but you can still tell them to eat a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by wesinator View Post
            Fuck you Ross Sullivan, you are the fucking asshole. Refund my fucking money and I'll send your shitty shoes back to you.

And you expect us to believe you now acting like this? GTFO outta here.

Random WV joke: what are they reffering to when they say "relative humidity" in WV...?

Answer: The dew on the inside of the glass in your car when ya go park with your G/f. hahahahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post

Random WV joke: what are they reffering to when they say "relative humidity" in WV...?

Answer: The dew on the inside of the glass in your car when ya go park with your G/f. hahahahaha
              I see what ya did there.:D

Comment

???

i vote post the pictures

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                  I sold a pair of $325 glasses on ebay, guy payed with paypal, i shipped them and 2 hours later he reported it item not recieved. Paypal sides with him, and demanded the $325 back. The money already cleared into my checking account so I told them to eat shit.

Lesson of the story, they always side with buyer, but you can still tell them to eat a dick.
                  dont you have a credit card tied to your account they can just bill??
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by wesinator View Post
                    how do you post pictures?

upload image to photo hosting site (photobucket, etc)
                    copy link to photo
                    got to reply at r3v, click the button that has an image of the picture on it, paste link in popup box.

ready GO

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                    Originally posted by JakeP
                    with a coathanger

Comment

may as well post in here
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

sub'd for the lolz.

Originally posted by Janderson
                        you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

I can smell it through the interwebz.
                          Last edited by Fusion; 05-08-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I have money down for Sullivan? Seriously though, both stories can't be true at the same time. Like Joshh said, man up!

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post

I had some Mexican try to pull shit on an iphone I sold. Mint phone he tried to claim was all fucked up. I disconnected my accounts from paypal and told them to eat shit. I couldn't give two shits about ebay or paypal anymore, I use it once a year. Eventually I opened it back up after all of the resolution was over it turned out the phone he was claiming was shit didnt have a matching serial number to the one I sold.
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post

You're doing it wrong!

Relative Humidity is the sweat that drips off your balls when you're fucking your brother's wife.

This thread has potential for epicness. We need PICS!

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X