Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently someone didn't like their shoes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck you Ross Sullivan, you are the fucking asshole. Refund my fucking money and I'll send your shitty shoes back to you.

Comment

pics of shoes?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
      Originally posted by JakeP
      with a coathanger

Comment

This is unprofessional and embarassing on your part, although rather funny. Kindly email me; bombarding me in an online car forum is childish.

Comment

how do you post pictures?

Comment

Why would the OP have used shoes in a collection? Was he giving them a test run or something, maybe taking them around the block on occasion to keep the rubber soft? I don't get it.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
              Why would the OP have used shoes in a collection? Was he giving them a test run or something, maybe taking them around the block on occasion to keep the rubber soft? I don't get it.
              Why would the buyer beat the shit out of some NOS shoes for $65? Idk.

Comment

embarrassing? Let these folks read the email for themselves. And see how you took out the part about the worn soles. I'd be more worried about your credibility with them, dude.

Comment

Guys, again sorry for cutting in on your thread. I have bought this brand of shoes for 3 or more years now (only on Ebay since they are discontinued). Probably have owned 20 or more pairs total and have about 8 or 9 now. They are the only kind I've found that don't hurt my feet while balling. I can tell the difference between a pair of shoes that are new, or even just "worn a few times". These ones Ross tried to pass off on me are way used. If they were anywhere near new I would have gladly just added them to my working collection and not said anything. But dude tried to rip me off, which sucks. Then he's been trying to lie about it. Like saying they were new when he put them in the box. Not just new, but brand new! And then accused me off wearing them around to dirty them up. Stupid shit. Why? I don't know. I asked for a full refund and I'd send them back, or a partial (1/2) refund since they were way less than new. Dude says no, they were new, what are you talking about. Just straight LYING. WTF? Why man. Just be fair with me and I will be fair with you. Don't fuck me over or I will fuck you over. Just like anyone would be.

Comment

This is never going to be resolved
                    ^M52B28^

Comment

You have two emails sir. Let's be grown folks and handle this diplomatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                        You have two emails sir. Let's be grown folks and handle this diplomatically.
                        Words of a........

?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

This is the vlad/sonny case with a twist.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Wesinator, do you have an e30?

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                              Wesinator, do you have an e30?
                              i lol'd
                              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                              LSx e36TI coming soon
                              Originally posted by s0urce
                              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Ban him. no e30. no care about stupid, childish, looser's shoes
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X