Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aus E30 View Post
    ^ XD

Finally clocked up 1600kms needed for first service. Just got back from HD after having my extra's fitted.
    Vance+Hines short shot pipes, Screaming Eagle heavy breather kit and Screaming Eagle EFI supertuner. Soo much torque It's like night and day. I love it.

Before:

After:
    IMHO the before pic **looks** better. :|

Originally posted by Emre View Post
    I've never understood why Harley guys always rag on the Sportster. I find most Harleys look like bloated pigs. The Sportster is the only one that looks half decent to me. It has clean lines and the proportions look right. Plus, it's missing the oversized tires and all the chrome and other crap loaded onto most cruisers.

It's funny to me that the only Harley that actually looks like a functional bike (as opposed to a giant chrome slug) is the one universally hated by Harley fans. Weird.
    Exactly. The bike that Aus E30 looks like it means business.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Aus E30 View Post

After:
      ^So fucking clean man =)
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
        I take it you dont ride motorcycles. People don't see you for shit. Soccer moms pull up to stop signs, take a quick glance, and pull out right infront of you while youre going 55. Loud pipes help you get noticed.
        Were that true, there would be far higher accident rates among the GoldWingers......oddly, they seem to never wreck.

Comment

The real problem is bike riders are as bad with the laws as car drivers. And thus you get assholes on bikes hit by cars.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
          X