Preaching the Gospel of R3V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preaching the Gospel of R3V

What's the weirdest context in which you have referred somebody to R3V?

For my one weekend a month-National Guard Duty yesterday I had to direct traffic (wearing an orange safety vest over my ACU uniform) for this ceremony. Essentially, telling VIPs, people attending the ceremony and students who were just trying to get to class (it was at a community college).

This kid rolls up in an 87 325i 4 door. I tell him "nice e30" and he had no idea what i meant, so i explained, yada yada yada and told him about R3V while making the 3 cars behind him wait. I have no idea if he will join but I definitely did my best to add to our community, even if i looked like a fool in the process.

Anybody else have any awkward e30/REV Gospel-preaching stories?
    "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
    sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

When ever I tell anyone about ANY BMW forum, it always starts with "don't get on there and ask some stupid shit or you are going to get ripped a new one."

Originally posted by Roysneon
    $5 shipped?
    Originally posted by MarkD
    You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

yep
      AWD > RWD

Comment

I almost had a guy want to fight me for staring at his girl. Meaning his girlfriend. He was a real e46 type. He didn't understand when I tried to explain what an e30 was, and why I was staring at it, and not the beat haggard thing he had with him. I told him we could throw down here, or I could just talk mad shit on the internet instead.

I'm still waiting for him to create a username at r3v so I can fuck him up with my e-posse. We roll hard here.

Comment

I think we need r3v business cards that kind of explain everything. We can hand them out to people or even leave them on nice e30s. A grass roots approaching to increasing our army
          sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

^ YES

I tell people all the time about the stupid shit we discuss on here

Comment

Hay if someone was to start print R3V bussiness cards I would buy a heap and leave them on every E30 i see.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't want anybody knowing that I associate with you guys.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Well vistaprint we can get em for free

Comment

fucking newbs: http://other.electrontek.com/r3vhost/r3vflyer.pdf

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      Yeah, the no flamming part needs work.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Just ordered a rev sticker, doing my part for free advertising.

Pretty much every time I even mention the word "forum" to anyone with a vagina- they immediately get confused and think it's a bunch of creeps sitting in their mom's basements sharing youtube videos all day...Then they freak out because they realized they haven't checked facebook for 10 whole minutes.

Comment

Gay flyer Luke

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Gay flyer Luke
                            True, the flyer disguises how unrespectable we all are
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                              I don't want anybody knowing that I associate with you guys.
                              Spoken like a true OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X