Upgraded to air to water cpu cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to air to water cpu cooling

Worked out good but i need to buy a longer 4-pin cpu cable. The stock fan sucked.

Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Cool?
      hehe

Comment

Overclock??!?!? Setup?!?!?!

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
        And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Did you post this on the wrong forum or are we supposed to give a turd?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Im fishing for computer nerds who want to recommend me a PWM high cfm 120mm fan.

Comment

Where is the tarbo and how much boost you runnin that you need that intercooler for

I are corn-fuzzeled

Yeah rained out for the 4th day in a row so I am going stir crazy in this shitty motel room
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Snag some tornado fans. Loud as hell but tje cfm is nice
                CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

what if it leaks water?
                  91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Nice, the h50 is pretty decent.

I highly suggest using a Scythe "ULTRA KAZE" 120 x 38 mm fan in a push/pull setup. Also, if you have any 120mm spacers, it's known to drastically improve the airflow through the center of the radiator:

Here's how I set mine up:

I'm pulling in fresh air from the front of the case.

tasty

Comment

Should have gone mineral oil submerged. That would have been thread worthy.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Yea I did notice it doesn't really blow hard on the other side. It would make more sense to pull air through it. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                          Should have gone mineral oil submerged. That would have been thread worthy.
                          and as expensive as another e30
                          http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                          http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                          Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                          I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                            Yea I did notice it doesn't really blow hard on the other side. It would make more sense to pull air through it. What do you think?
                            Since you have a fan at the top pushing out hot air from the case, you'd probably be better off sucking in cool air from the rear of the case. Get another 120mm fan for the radiator and go from there.

What are your CPU temps, and what processor are you using? Are you overclocking?
                            tasty

Comment

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                              and as expensive as another e30
                              Why, all you should need is a good water tight case... Just have to be damn sure that that oil is nice and pure and non-conductive.

In all seriousness though, anyone know what all this requires?
                              sigpic
                              e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Working...
                              X