Caffeinated beef jerky, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caffeinated beef jerky, lol

What won't they turn into an 'energy supplement' these days? Beef jerky with guarana (2x the caffeine of coffee) for that little extra boost you need while sitting on the couch watching TV and eating dried meat.

Bold ingredients, tender jerky. Try for yourself today and experience why everyone loves Perky Jerky. If we're not the best jerky you've ever tried, we'll send you a refund.

Honestly I think it's a cool idea. I checked out the nutritional info and it's high in protein, low in carbs, and caffeine is great for keeping your metabolism up. The only problem I have with it is that it has sugar in it. If they made it sugar free then I would buy it for sure.

Comment

You've got to be fuckin kidding me?

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
      P2 S60 Daily
      IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        Honestly I think it's a cool idea. I checked out the nutritional info and it's high in protein, low in carbs, and caffeine is great for keeping your metabolism up. The only problem I have with it is that it has sugar in it. If they made it sugar free then I would buy it for sure.
        its petrified fucking meat OF COURSE ITS HIGH IN PROTEIN AND LOW IN CRABS

Really a little bit of sugar will not hurt you, the fucking salt in it would prolly be more of a concern than the sugar. Even when you jerky at home you use some Brown Sugar in the brine
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Edit: BRB. going to get my battery charger so I can stalk mrsleeve some more.
          Last edited by Brandon12V; 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM.

Originally posted by Ryan...
          It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

^

Comment

well my friend you will find plenty of shit like that, my dyslexia still kicks my ass to this day.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

That was played much better than most typo stalkers.
                10/10 for executive production
                9/10 for timing
                9/10 for editing

Comment

How about Crab Jerky with caffeine!!
                  450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                    That was played much better than most typo stalkers.
                    10/10 for executive production
                    9/10 for timing
                    9/10 for editing
                    yes............ yes it was I will give give him the same marks as well but a 10/10 on timing

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      well my friend you will find plenty of shit like that, my dyslexia still kicks my ass to this day.
                      lol it certainly made me chuckle! keep the dyslexia comin! :p

Originally posted by Ryan...
                      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

This would be good for road trips. Beef Jerky is a perfect snack on the road.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          This would be good for road trips. Beef Jerky is a perfect snack on the road.
                          Hm.

Dried meats and z31maniac. It's like PB&J.
                          -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                          Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                            Hm.

Dried meats and z31maniac. It's like PB&J.

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                            X