Ice Cream and The Police!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Nudez of Michelle or ban
    Funny!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Nudez of Michelle or ban

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    I live in sac but I'm down here for the week to get loose from the nor cal routine that I call life. I'm moving down here in the next month for school and am deciding whether to grab a spot in hb or Newport. Currently I'm in downtown hb about 3 blocks from PCH so my location is pretty good.

    I wanted to talk to you about some
    Business ideas that I have been dwelling for some time now. I understand you are something of an entrepreneur and I was just curious about a few things and ideas I have.

    I don't want to pay for school, I want school to pay me. Call me crazy, but I'm determined to make it happen.
    yeah, sounds good. shoot me a pm.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I live in sac but I'm down here for the week to get loose from the nor cal routine that I call life. I'm moving down here in the next month for school and am deciding whether to grab a spot in hb or Newport. Currently I'm in downtown hb about 3 blocks from PCH so my location is pretty good.

    I wanted to talk to you about some
    Business ideas that I have been dwelling for some time now. I understand you are something of an entrepreneur and I was just curious about a few things and ideas I have.

    I don't want to pay for school, I want school to pay me. Call me crazy, but I'm determined to make it happen.

    Originally posted by archie

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    Archie, I am in HB and am headed to either San Clemente or Salt Creek for an early morning surf sesh. I'll be rocking Archie's Ice Tee harder than anyone in OC. Just thought Id let you know.
    You live in Sac or OC?


    Originally posted by 5Toes
    I see no Stewart Copeland
    ;):D

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I see no Stewart Copeland

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Archie, I am in HB and am headed to either San Clemente or Salt Creek for an early morning surf sesh. I'll be rocking Archie's Ice Tee harder than anyone in OC. Just thought Id let you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Damn! I've been to that museum. Incredible collection, I spent a couple hours drooling in there.

    Awesome that you know the guy and he seems very cool.

    you have some cool events, when I roll through cali I hope you have some stuff going on.

    Hit me up then and if I have a cool event going on you're welcome to cruise by.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Damn! I've been to that museum. Incredible collection, I spent a couple hours drooling in there.

    Awesome that you know the guy and he seems very cool.

    you have some cool events, when I roll through cali I hope you have some stuff going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    Nice F50 :]
    Sure is. Dick Marconi is a cool person. He has another F50 also and a F40 and the Ferrari FX and a Ferrari Boxer and a Ferrari Daytona and oh hell, he just has LOTS and LOTS of Ferrari's!!

    Marconi Museum.
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    damn, michelle is pretty damn cute. HAI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Nice F50 :]

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    shes pretty cute if i say so myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    ^Me too, who's the girl?
    lol! Ferrari belongs to The Marconi Museum, good friends of mine and the helper is,:D

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    ^Me too, who's the girl?

    Leave a comment:

Working...